Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Creature Control Capsule - Duhol Provider

Several of these capsules (but not many) have been looted from Duhol. The first capsule was discovered by Dessy Dessy Valnor.

Name:  CC1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  42.5 KB

Name:  CC2.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  CC3.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  48.7 KB

Interesting. So they're releasing them on only a couple mobs. RT and Toulan... wonder if they picked these mobs to drive more traffic out to these low population planets?

I'm sure I know the answer to this but, can you use this capsule on other planets? It'd be cool to unleash one of these bad boys at Celeste Quarry.

I haven't tested but the release notes say no. Only mobs that are "shared" (certain caly mobs) can be used on a different planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    Interesting. So they're releasing them on only a couple mobs. RT and Toulan... wonder if they picked these mobs to drive more traffic out to these low population planets?
    MindArk wrote that this creature control system "will be monitored closely to prevent abuse". I think they are not quite sure of what can happen when players begin to use the capsules... This might be the reason why they start introducing these capsules in a very cautious way

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    MindArk wrote that this creature control system "will be monitored closely to prevent abuse". I think they are not quite sure of what can happen when players begin to use the capsules... This might be the reason why they start introducing these capsules in a very cautious way
    Looks like the best explanation...