Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Clothes max TT increase..

The following toulan clothes of mine have had a SIGNIFICANT increase in max TT. Leaving me to look like a bum due to them being all tattered with no repair.

The following items have been increased to 350 ped max TT

Motamared hat

Jassem Pants

Jassem Hat

Jassem Coat

Wow now I need to pay 1,2k to look as I want?

I feel violated.

The low TT these items had previously made it a high mark up item. So now I own 4 damaged items with low markup value. Great..

I have same issue as Stig, looted bp's on toulan spent 4 days grinding resources for clicks and now this....

Sorry but 350 ped tt is insane...

Quote Originally Posted by Dibbler View Post
    I have same issue as Stig, looted bp's on toulan spent 4 days grinding resources for clicks and now this....

Sorry but 350 ped tt is insane...
    Hmm if thoose are craftable what happens if U craft thoose at cond now?
    And 2nd MA just realeased a statement saying something down the line of item issues so might be a quick fix inc

Quote Originally Posted by Ridan View Post
    Hmm if thoose are craftable what happens if U craft thoose at cond now?
    And 2nd MA just realeased a statement saying something down the line of item issues so might be a quick fix inc
    Yes read just now are issues with certain items , just wait and see i guess.

Crafting on condition wouldn't affect total loot of clk, that is realted not to product item tt but cost per clk .

Confirming that this is a problem with the latest release, values are to be corrected in the patch, for now please refrain from repairing items.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Confirming that this is a problem with the latest release, values are to be corrected in the patch, for now please refrain from repairing items.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Thankyou for the quick reply , me and stig love our toulan hats so much (but not 350 ped love ).

Dibbler

Wow, I just came here to RAGE! But I see that Mohammed has already responded, and that they will fix it Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am calm now...I love Toulan again!

Ty Mohammed and Toulan team. Clothes are seemingly back to normal now!