Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Does the Tulan Deva team read the forums?

I know this is the suggestion and feedback section, but I wonder if the Deva team actually reads this forum. I donít want to waste time posting if it only falls on deaf ears like Calypso forums. The reason Arkadia is doing so well is because the owners are active on the forums and takes what their player base has to say.

If this is set up by an individual kudos to them for taking the extra effort to set it up and I hope it works out good. But if no one from the deva team reads this then what would the point be? So are the devas active on the forums and ready for some constructive criticism once my 7 days are up?

We definitely listen closely to the forums and act on all the valued provided input, it's Ramadan holiday season over here so it gets a bit slow, but please do bring in all your thoughts and input, we look forward to it.

Thanks Anthonymorris.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    We definitely listen closely to the forums and act on all the valued provided input, it's Ramadan holiday season over here so it gets a bit slow, but please do bring in all your thoughts and input, we look forward to it.

Thanks Anthonymorris.
    Great Mohammed nice to know I will give a detail of my account of the planet for the second time I was here. stay tuned to some great objective input