Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tabtab KING

Tabtab KING

I would love if there was a rarespawn that would spawn after X amount of Tabtab kills called something like "Tabtab King". I would love it if he spawned on the top of the Tabtab mountains!

Please give us the Tabtab King, I would love for him to be big and overpowered as shit !

#Tabtabking2014

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    I would love if there was a rarespawn that would spawn after X amount of Tabtab kills called something like "Tabtab King". I would love it if he spawned on the top of the Tabtab mountains!

Please give us the Tabtab King, I would love for him to be big and overpowered as shit !

#Tabtabking2014
    lol, not a bad idea. Sign me up for this!

Obviously, I will not be present at such a brutal massacre of this beautiful endangered species.

I like it, and let it be the size of that red spot.

Sounds good to me! Also.... If someone could bring a BBQ over from Ark for after the kill that would be a bonus!

Menace

I like the idea too, maybe they can do it for more mobs the the Tabtab.

ye maybe if it had ridiculous hp and was a shared looter

You guys are so mean. What did Tabtab King ever do you. Well, now, I hope he burrows under your foundations and chews away at your sewers, allowing the intrusion of roots that causes a severe blockage on your christmas morning, when you have guests over, and shit floods the house and all the children are crying, and they become spiteful because you ruined christmas and they grow up hating you and force you into a nursing home when you are only 55 years old, and you get bed-sores on your penises.

I just like the fact that tabtabs are so helpless and frail. Kindof something like the modified chirpy... A tabtab that was thrown in a pot of Nawa as a youngling and mutated into a fucking beast and was elected to become the king of all tabtabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    I hope he burrows under your foundations and chews away at your sewers,
    We were looking for some mindless unmotivated atrocity but you gave us a reasonable excuse - protecting our sewers! - and made us out to be sane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast