Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Body-count Thursday, brave hunters!

    Name:  tabtab.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  71.3 KB
    With less than 48 hours left 'til the weekend, how many furry little tabtabs have you escorted to their fluffy paradise...?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    13
    like how?

  3. #3

  4. #4
    It's a risky business, there are some PETA avengers out there

  5. #5
    Ah well its not a mob i really seek out to hunt, only killed a few wich has been in the way or something. But an estimated gues would be around 50 tabtab´s escorted to tabtab paradise

    There is not a mission for these is there?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    It's a risky business, there are some PETA avengers out there
    I "as insanian" would save Toulan and help prevent Narians control the Nawa, not caring about any PETA ethics :P

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikopol View Post
    Ah well its not a mob i really seek out to hunt, only killed a few wich has been in the way or something. But an estimated gues would be around 50 tabtab´s escorted to tabtab paradise

    There is not a mission for these is there?
    No AFAIK, unless something new happened ...

  8. #8
    I tried killing one but it whooped me so bad i'm too scared to go near'em

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker View Post
    I tried killing one but it whooped me so bad i'm too scared to go near'em
    It was Taco in a tabtab suit

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker View Post
    I tried killing one but it whooped me so bad i'm too scared to go near'em
    Hehe, I'm thinking Peta's already vetting the brave creature to be their Toulanian spokesperson, er, spokesanimal

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •