Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Muscle, muscle and more muscle.

Hello, Toulan ermoso seems a planet with many possibilities of progress, but it is losing precious time, there are fewer players, from the first day that arrives on this planet, should begin to turn the economy of the planet before q is cool.

forgive my English.

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Hello, Toulan ermoso seems a planet with many possibilities of progress, but it is losing precious time, there are fewer players, from the first day that arrives on this planet, should begin to turn the economy of the planet before q is cool.

forgive my English.

Greetings.
    People are waiting for the Patch that should come this week.
    New BP's and hunting loot (items).

Don't worrie, planet radar shall turn greenish by then

It will take some time for Toulan to recruit new players and build its population up to a self-sustaining level. Don't expect it to happen overnight... or even in the first few months.

I'm glad to hear your answers. Toulan has much to offer

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Stockton View Post
    It will take some time for Toulan to recruit new players and build its population up to a self-sustaining level. Don't expect it to happen overnight... or even in the first few months.
    lol ofc, that's obvious...

Cyrene is just coming up to its hard launch so its a long process. Also keep in mind the aim should not be to take people away from other planets but to bring in its own player base. And it looks like it has been designed with new players in mind with the lower level mobs so I hope they are able to stick to that route and not have to pander to the whim of Calypsians who just want a short break from Osseo, or putting on endless 24/7 shared loot events.. Sticking to their own route and building a self sufficient independent community sounds like a plan.

And that is what most of us here want hopefully

Yes the patch will come. And with it the BP's, and Mob specific loot, and maybe more new Mining resources. And hopefully the rest of the NPC's will be activated so we can continue the missions.
    And I await the patch patiently because I know it will happen.

But I have to say I can agree with a lot of the people who have been a little upset about the launch. There simply wasn't enough to keep a lot of people interested for more then just the first day or so. They say that first impressions are the most important and that is absolutely true, even in the gaming world.

On the day of launch half of my Soc bought a warp to come see and play the new planet. Now most of those friends and soc mates don't want to come back because they think it will just be more of the same. Hopefully in time I can win them back with talk and pics of the new and exciting things I hope to be finding. But if not, I can't truly blame them too much.

I am still here because the mining has treated me fair, and even though the loot from mobs has been dull, it has been plentiful enough to keep my interest. And I am curious. I want to be here when the patch comes. I want to see what is right around the corner. I want to be one of the first to get something new and go " ohhh WOW, Now that's Cool". That and I simply love to explore.

So for those that are upset about the launch and not happy with how it turned out. I sympathize with you but Please, be patient. Let it right itself, and then the fun can truly begin.

And for those that are upset that other people are upset about the launch, Please, be patient. Understand that they do have a point, and talk to them and win them back to the planet.

Give Toulan a chance and I hope we are all pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Yes the patch will come. And with it the BP's, and Mob specific loot, and maybe more new Mining resources. And hopefully the rest of the NPC's will be activated so we can continue the missions.
    And I await the patch patiently because I know it will happen.

But I have to say I can agree with a lot of the people who have been a little upset about the launch. There simply wasn't enough to keep a lot of people interested for more then just the first day or so. They say that first impressions are the most important and that is absolutely true, even in the gaming world.

On the day of launch half of my Soc bought a warp to come see and play the new planet. Now most of those friends and soc mates don't want to come back because they think it will just be more of the same. Hopefully in time I can win them back with talk and pics of the new and exciting things I hope to be finding. But if not, I can't truly blame them too much.

I am still here because the mining has treated me fair, and even though the loot from mobs has been dull, it has been plentiful enough to keep my interest. And I am curious. I want to be here when the patch comes. I want to see what is right around the corner. I want to be one of the first to get something new and go " ohhh WOW, Now that's Cool". That and I simply love to explore.

So for those that are upset about the launch and not happy with how it turned out. I sympathize with you but Please, be patient. Let it right itself, and then the fun can truly begin.

And for those that are upset that other people are upset about the launch, Please, be patient. Understand that they do have a point, and talk to them and win them back to the planet.

Give Toulan a chance and I hope we are all pleasantly surprised.
    Well said mate .
    Honestly.. I didn't have any expectations at all, it came as a shock for me when I read the news from Bertha @PCF about Toulan's BETA launch.

As you point out, first impressions is very important... but maybe not everyone understand what BETA launch means?!

Anyway...I expected it to be more "Arabic", maybe a Camel creature, a fat cobra or at least some "arab ninjas".

well... cant wait till we get the patch!

Yes this is serious issue which I gave my own thread to as well. The thing is, next content release does not affect only Toulan. Other planets will have their features too. Toulan could take an decisional advantage and become the second Calypso, speaking about population ofc. I belive some promo events and unique features could bring the players back, but far from the number of it's first day of release and sadly, failed introduction. Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckerStar View Post
    Yes this is serious issue which I gave my own thread to as well. The thing is, next content release does not affect only Toulan. Other planets will have their features too. Toulan could take an decisional advantage and become the second Calypso, speaking about population ofc. I belive some promo events and unique features could bring the players back, but far from the number of it's first day of release and sadly, failed introduction. Imo.
    It wasn't failed. It just started ffs, all new planets get an influx on day of launch, and when the features get added, the ava's come back. Quit speaking in all-or-nothings, and quit being a drama queen.