Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Nor Alien likes this post. Couldn't find a like button so I posted my own! Keep up the great work!
    Nor.... Back to NI with you dire fiend... Toulan is Mine.. MINE I SAY... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Farah|Beladcom View Post
    Fantabulous reply...! Al-Burj it is, we have a lot of plans for it too ;-)
    If I understand correctly, there should be 2 more towers? As there isn't anything similar to Al-Burj on current Toulan, does it mean we'll see more continents in future, or they are just well hidden?

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    If I understand correctly, there should be 2 more towers? As there isn't anything similar to Al-Burj on current Toulan, does it mean we'll see more continents in future, or they are just well hidden?
    There WILL be two more towers, but we're leaving a bit of suspense in the air for the moment on the details it all becomes clearer with the "Tales of Toulan", though, so look out for the next instalment!

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Nor.... Back to NI with you dire fiend... Toulan is Mine.. MINE I SAY... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Farah|Beladcom View Post
    There WILL be two more towers, but we're leaving a bit of suspense in the air for the moment on the details it all becomes clearer with the "Tales of Toulan", though, so look out for the next instalment!
    Can't wait!!

I like to play in Terrain. It is very adventures.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12