Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Wait....... have there been any nuclear accidents here?????? no church mice but lots and lots of Tabtab.. hmmmmmmmmm

makes you wonder doesn't it :P
    I think its the Nawa energy in the water supply
    http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33&d=1395767606

Well, I'm pretty sure we mentioned an apocalyptic war of some sort... And it would make for an excellent marketing campaign! "Nawa Changed The Lives Of These Church Mice Forever What Will It Do To You??? Toulan 2014!"

Quote Originally Posted by Farah|Beladcom View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure we mentioned an apocalyptic war of some sort... And it would make for an excellent marketing campaign! "Nawa Changed The Lives Of These Church Mice Forever What Will It Do To You??? Toulan 2014!"
    If i turn into a Green Glowing Hulk, that can smash anything, I will love Toulan forever .

Distance

I for one loved the mobs when there, but supplies and the flight back to get supplies is the biggest thing for me. So I am back on caly for now.. Toulan is in my plans for future hunts for sure, for now its just weekend hunting trip. I like the idea of no vehicles, reminds me of the old days. I loved doing tp runs and rescue missions. The sweat market may have a chance on Toulan and being so far from caly may help. Would love to see some beginner missions that trade sweat for a good looking low protection armor. Maybe the 5k for the first piece then 10k, 20k, 30k and so forth. Would be a neat way to lower supplies universally and increase the traffic for sweat. Risk of pirates would drive sweaters to the planet. More force nexus claims would help.. Overall I see a bright future for Toulan, I hope the developers can use the distance (between planets) to an advantage.

Toulan needs a few killer items. Rare weapons with insane stats. Or some armor drops. I just hunted here for a couple of runs and got 77! weapons in loot. While this is great, and the weapons have good range and damage per pec, the weapons are all low level- low/medium weapons. Ofcourse these are the best weapons for new players discovering Toulan. But if Toulan wants a piece of the existing player base pie (like cyrene and arkadia are both doing) then Toulan needs some unlimited weapons in high level mobs like the wahesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Toulan needs some unlimited weapons in high level mobs like the wahesh.
    Agree with the previous post except for this part. After UL weapons stop dropping (and they'd have to at some point) people would just go back to their planets, as it happened with Cyrene. But if the weapons was great but L, people would come back again and again.

It's ok to drop a couple of UL versions a year to spice things up without flooding the market, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    But if the weapons was great but L, people would come back again and again.
    I agree.. Higher L weapons would be a plan to start off.. I could see peeps coming to loot weapons or buy off auction.. I have been mining alot here on tourlan and found that resources are here but in low spawn .. getting enough of the mats to actually craft some and loot bps is hard to do at this point.. regardless I am saving mats.. not sure if I will sell to crafters at a good MU (when the time is right) or craft myself.. But like I said not near enough mats on this planet yet to began a crafting run.. Maybe after the next VU I will see a window of opportunity for making a decision.. For now l mine and hunt and look for nawa when bored.. would be nice to see more nawa drops at castle or in mining loot window.. seems to be scarce...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12