Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Contemplating the term "Quiet as a church mouse."

That is what I think when my mind turns to Toulan at the moment. It's just too darn quiet.

Even here at the forum, there isn't much activity.
    Did everyone go into hibernation? Did the pesky Jeef's destroy all of the revival points and then kill everyone off??
    Are those evil sinister Tabtab's plotting the over throw of the entire E. Universe?

I must know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?????????

well im still here i just think people might be waiting for the next VU perhaps. But im still here and ejoying Toulan. Remember its stil in Beta or something

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    That is what I think when my mind turns to Toulan at the moment. It's just too darn quiet.

Even here at the forum, there isn't much activity.
    Did everyone go into hibernation? Did the pesky Jeef's destroy all of the revival points and then kill everyone off??
    Are those evil sinister Tabtab's plotting the over throw of the entire E. Universe?

I must know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?????????

waiting on toulan loot and bps to start dropping, then want to come back and stay awhile

We're HERE!!@ I think we just got a little bit too into the game ;-) How are you liking Toulan? The gameplay? The lack of church mice on the planet...?

I really like Toulan, the hole atmosphere here is soothing. Also like how the missions Work.

I loved the Jelly area, but loved it more with the high maturity Sunjoq and Dahhars. In general i think the maturity spawns could use a litle touch
    seems a bit defficult to find either the smallest maturitys or the highest.

And ofcourse we talked about the Blueprints hehe.

But thats it, rest i can say is.

Very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Farah|Beladcom View Post
    We're HERE!!@ I think we just got a little bit too into the game ;-) How are you liking Toulan? The gameplay? The lack of church mice on the planet...?
    I'm enjoying it very much so far. I plan to be around for a long time watching it develop and being part of the planets growing history. I just hate that I have to leave regularly to go restock the things I need to keep going. It will be very nice when we have more crafters on hand on a regular basis, or I get good enough to start crafting my own things ..

Until then I will just have to get more flight time and Captains Skills planet jumping on a regular basis.

Great stuff guys, thanks for your feedback...!

Quote Originally Posted by Farah|Beladcom View Post
    The lack of church mice on the planet...?
    lol I think maybe the qaffaz ate them all..

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I just hate that I have to leave regularly to go restock the things I need to keep going. It will be very nice when we have more crafters on hand on a regular basis, or I get good enough to start crafting my own things ..
    Yeah that is the problem everywhere to a degree
    Someone had the idea to have calypso in the middle of all the planets.. Some say this would give it an unfair advantage, but IMO.. It already does, and if you consider caly to be the "capital" of this universe, and the main trade hub, then it would make sense.

Or.. Allow Universal auction like everyone (writing on forum at least) appears to want.
    http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33&d=1395767606

Quote Originally Posted by Kitch View Post
    lol I think maybe the qaffaz ate them all..

Yeah that is the problem everywhere to a degree
    Someone had the idea to have calypso in the middle of all the planets.. Some say this would give it an unfair advantage, but IMO.. It already does, and if you consider caly to be the "capital" of this universe, and the main trade hub, then it would make sense.

Or.. Allow Universal auction like everyone (writing on forum at least) appears to want.
    It will be easier once more crafters, etc are on hand, and hopefully that won't be too long away from happening...! Keep us posted on how the crafting is going for you, and if you experience any issues :-)

[QUOTE=Kitch;1997]lol I think maybe the qaffaz ate them all..

Wait....... have there been any nuclear accidents here?????? no church mice but lots and lots of Tabtab.. hmmmmmmmmm

makes you wonder doesn't it :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast