Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Mirath Fatal Shot (L)

    Congratulations to everyone who looted this super-rare item today!

    Devs please fix this asap, this item clearly doesn't belong on the rare item list and it's extremely annoying having them spam the chat and HoF list making it difficult to see actual rare items that are dropping.

    First post here btw, so hello Toulan

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    Congratulations to everyone who looted this super-rare item today!

    Devs please fix this asap, this item clearly doesn't belong on the rare item list and it's extremely annoying having them spam the chat and HoF list making it difficult to see actual rare items that are dropping.

    First post here btw, so hello Toulan
    Well whats the item? what does it do?

    Sorry i havent been online most day so i dont know, but maybe the item is uber awesome and DO belong to rare items.

    Cheers

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikopol View Post
    Well whats the item? what does it do?

    Sorry i havent been online most day so i dont know, but maybe the item is uber awesome and DO belong to rare items.

    Cheers
    It's a 9 PED (L) gun that does 19 damage and sells for 120%, though if it continues to drop as rarely as it has today I'm sure this will fall to under 110%.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    It's an (L) gun that does 19 damage and sells for 120%.

    Oh hehe sorry then my mistake.

    Unless it has some crazy buttom eco and would be a guaranteed profit gun

    Cheers

  5. #5
    Heh, explains why everyone asks about this item (I have globals and the ticker turned off).

  6. #6
    the eco on this weapon is amazing, a noobs dream rifle (according to Pre VU data) some have changed after i noticed (rebalancing)

    just like the tt fap on toulan (not tradable though)

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Agis View Post
    the eco on this weapon is amazing, a noobs dream rifle (according to Pre VU data) some have changed after i noticed (rebalancing)

    just like the tt fap on toulan (not tradable though)
    Yeah, it is like a L Terminator, with great eco....but different...

    Anyhow, since Oleg was so upset, by this obviously innocent mistake that will soon be fixed, I decided to go spam some. What a mistake that was! I spent the last 2 hours accepting friend requests explaining to people its just a mislabelled noob gun

    but now i cant leave cuz i had like 4 gloabls in like 25 kills, and I want to finish the 100 kills mission

  8. #8
    From now on anyone who HoFs on one of these is going on my enemies list!

  9. #9
    We'll look into our rare lists.

    Thanks Oleg.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    From now on anyone who HoFs on one of these is going on my enemies list!
    Ops noted ,p

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •