Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kill 100 Thawr (Repeatable) Snow Stretch

Reward - Athletics

NPC Pos - 1343 921
    Last edited by Agis; 03-24-2014 at 11:48.

i was just at snow stretch and got 100 Wahesh from the female NPC Sukoon...?

run around the circle a bit and you'll see the other person.

Anyone know a place with small Thawr? I only found the big ones.. Alpha to Stalker/Prowler 1346, 915

Same here, I TP'd all around the planet and couldn't find any youngs. However, their stats are over at entropiaplanets so I assume they existed somewhere at some point.

The original spawn of Thawrs was much lower maturity - Young to Dom mostly.

Then it got jacked way up - Guardian to Stalker.

Since the last VU it is more balanced maturities - still up to Stalkers but not so many Old Alpha and up as before. Also some Duhols mixed in.

I like it best now - single mob spawns are boring and artificial feeling, and they're not too many Stalkers (the only ones I can't handle). Duhols have a repeatable mission, too.

Cheers,
    Miles

Hmm, but to big for me to do them allone.
    Need those hides

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    Hmm, but to big for me to do them allone.
    Need those hides
    They are slow to collect - a lower level spawn of Thawrs somewhere would surely speed up the process.

p.s. I am saving all my hides - I've only found one Kaffash texture BP(L) so far.

Stage 3 1000 kills Thawr

Reward is Shortblades 4.88 ped or Heavy Melee Weapons 4.88 ped or Power fist 4.88 ped

NPC- Shahron (134420,92152)

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    Anyone know a place with small Thawr? I only found the big ones.. Alpha to Stalker/Prowler 1346, 915
    There is now wave events starting every 7 minute with smallest Thawr Old. Wave 2 is with Stalkers and Prowlers.
    I believe there are 3 waves and wave 4 is boss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast