Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyrill View Post
    The comunety was very strong and had dedicated players ,but the company closed the server just becouse the game was old and they thought they could earn more with a new game.
    That's what I like about Entropia. Due to it being a Real-Cash Economy, the only case when it may be closed is when the developers went totally broke (and obviously not able to create a "new game"). And look - 12 years (11, counting from the official release) old and kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    And look - 12 years (11, counting from the official release) old and kicking.
    Like the sound of that.
    I only miss some of the features that game had.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyrill View Post
    Like the sound of that.
    I only miss some of the features that game had.
    Different style game.. This game has own path and therefore features adjust for that path. As for land areas I see at least a year and that would be rather quick; but possible.

I would like to see apartments maybe 2015 or 2016, I have never bought one but would probably get one on Toulan if I liked the location
    http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33&d=1395767606

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12