Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Toulan advisers.

Thinking of starting a group like the arka advisors. Would any be intrested in forming one to help share info on mobs and locations. And provide ingame help once the planet leaves beta and gets new comers.

Have you talk with Toulan dev-team is there any interest by them to organise advisor program. Otherwise it would only be just another newb friendly society.

This is actually a great idea as an Arkadian Advisor myself I take great pride in being able to help the new players. But with that being said there has to be a player base to help advise.

I have spent 4 days so far and planned on staying for the full 7 days that I had planned but I will post more in the correct part of the forums in hopes that someone will read the post but yes a good idea if it is done correctly.

Sure I would get involved in that, should have slightly more access to the devs I think though? Other than that a toulan specific channel and of-course the obligatory knewb soc
    http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33&d=1395767606

Quote Originally Posted by Kitch View Post
    Sure I would get involved in that, should have slightly more access to the devs I think though? Other than that a toulan specific channel and of-course the obligatory knewb soc
    There is an toulan channel already type "/join #toulan" to join