Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    LuckerStar busted! He isnt even a real troll, he's a wannabe troll. And hiding his EL stats ))) proves his 'success'. An admin pls close this thread.

You have right to be brainless and unorganized. You have right to reveal all your information about your real life same as your avatar information. You have right to come here and attack me.

I have right to hide my real life information and avatar information. I have right to defend my self when a troll come to my post and verbaly abuses me.

I said: Economy is my strong side.
    You said: Im extremely acknowledged and rich BP hunter.
    I said: Entropialife doesn't have option to not participate in for players who wish to not participate.
    You said: Gtfo from my post troll. Only poor guy or a guy with agenda could be so stupid and not reveal his information.

Who is ignorant here?

I do not have knowledge about your activity from "a spyware" site. I can see it in game. I see your 50ped globals in hell with amps on useless resources. If atleast you did Alt rock spots. I see you hofing on lv1 bps with absolutely no use of output items, can only asume you gamble and doing max condition clicks.

I have right to say this is the wrong gameplay. I did not mention specific players. Untill you came here to attack me with your pointless aggresivity and arguments worth 12Yo girl afternoon tea party gosip show.

Guys, continue your discussion via PM or whatsoever, but dammit not here in public!
    As previous member posted, close thread please.

Take Care!

milarepa, Entropialife database reveals only "gambling" goals. There are other and far more advanced activities inside EU. Other than just clicking and hoping in being lucky in Mindark's lottery. And those are not detectable by public spying interrest, but have the same and imo even greater value in the matter of entropia successful gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckerStar View Post
    You have right to be brainless and unorganized. You have right to reveal all your information about your real life same as your avatar information. You have right to come here and attack me.

I have right to hide my real life information and avatar information. I have right to defend my self when a troll come to my post and verbaly abuses me.

I said: Economy is my strong side.
    You said: Im extremely acknowledged and rich BP hunter.
    I said: Entropialife doesn't have option to not participate in for players who wish to not participate.
    You said: Gtfo from my post troll. Only poor guy or a guy with agenda could be so stupid and not reveal his information.

Who is ignorant here?

I do not have knowledge about your activity from "a spyware" site. I can see it in game. I see your 50ped globals in hell with amps on useless resources. If atleast you did Alt rock spots. I see you hofing on lv1 bps with absolutely no use of output items, can only asume you gamble and doing max condition clicks.

I have right to say this is the wrong gameplay. I did not mention specific players. Untill you came here to attack me with your pointless aggresivity and arguments worth 12Yo girl afternoon tea party gosip show.
    I mine alt all the time. WHEN I NEED IT. I also mine other stones, and every global you see is because that area has something I currently need. All you do is assume and bad mouth the game. Please stop posting. Mod's please close this thread. This person doesn't play the game, and is excessively negative. He made his point, please close thread.
    Last edited by Sunsout Gunsout; 02-25-2014 at 05:47.

Quote Originally Posted by afroman View Post
    Guys, continue your discussion via PM or whatsoever, but dammit not here in public!
    As previous member posted, close thread please.

Take Care!
    Afro, don't lump me in with "you guys" you know damn well that everything I posted about the guy is fact, and that I did it to show the threads users, many of whom are new, that this guy is a professional troll who does nothing good for the game. Come on, man

I don't want new players coming here and reading his bullshit without knowing exactly what his ulterior motives are. The guy is a cancer, and needs to be treated. He outright lies, and it needs to be addressed. I only respond to his drivel for the sake of the game, so people know he is not what he says he is, and so they know to discount his opinion, because he is a negativity troll that lies and rarely, if ever, plays the game. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by Sunsout Gunsout; 02-25-2014 at 06:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    Afro, don't lump me in with "you guys" you know damn well that everything I posted about the guy is fact, and I did it to show the threads users, many of whom are new, that this guy is a professional troll who does nothing good for the game.

I don't want new players coming here and reading his bullshit without knowing exactly what his ulterior motives are. The guy is a cancer, and needs to be treated. He outright lies, and it needs to be addressed. I only respond to his drivel for the sake of the game, so people know he is not what he says he is, and so they know to discount his opinion, because he is a negativity troll that lies. Plain and simple.
    Yo, don't take this wrong but you need to calm down. Why "fk" yourself up because of one troll, that's what he wants it to turn to and he is succeeding if you keep arguing with him, Drama queen right...
    Make it short and simple next time, because it has only traced out.

I don't know you man, but you seem to be a fair guy... that I do admire. You shouldn't spoil any more energy on him, his negative mood/actions will sooner or later get him banned.

Take Care,
    Afroman

Toulan is a planet of peace and love. Lets keep it that way. #love

I came here to adress an issue which I had a static ground of arguments to. My communication was pure informative and I was opened to any kind disagreement and also was ready to discuss it. But since you guys came here to call me troll, cancer and ... eh, I don't enjoy reading your letter salads which shows no sign of intelligent life, simply ETC. I think this is where we say goodbye.

Goodbye. #love

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast