Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Economy is my strong side and I can only assure you about my predictions. I have grown my investments significantly in the game. But long time observation has proven me that there is many kinds of people, and some have absolutely no knowledge at all. I see people gambling on useless blueprints with no markup on the output items, hoping to be lucky in TT return. And those are not low level or new players. This might sound offensive, but since I have been only offended here, I have no reason to keep myself in the corner and under discipline. Yes, I have alternative way to play, and because my gameplay has so far nothing but success, I can only asume I play good. This is not some ego talk. I truly belive it. And I have reason to. Well, enough ME ME.

Mohammed, Where is the arabic mythology? I will tell You what I was expecting, take it as a friendly advice, not offense. Please. I am European, so my Arabic mythology is simple as it can be. But since this is business, you should attract people like me as well. Isn't that right?

Level 1 (L) weapon (5+ dps) blueprint from technician, using a Lamp, (Alladin's lamp, the first thing that comes to mind with Arabic mythology) material from low level mob named Jinn and some common ore. This bp drops lv2 weapon bp for L gun (11 dps) and needs material from higher level mob Marid and common ore too.

This is just the basic for the economic formula which is obvious for the first visit on the planet. But instead you have shown nothing but the same stereotype Mindark basic technician blueprints. It doesn't have to weapons, and if, why not something original, Whips for example? Or atleast some UL cloth bp, (quest item why the hell not?) with no so easy obtained ingredients. Original means interresting, interresting means money, in EU.

Iron mission 50,100,200,500,1000,5000,10000,10000? for starting (training) mob Jinn. Same for higher level mob Marid.

As for the mobs already released, why are those Jeefs (for example) randomly spread in the middle of nowhere? Those are obviously a humanoids (demons?) and they should be around some kind of Castle or a cursed village.

Well, since I will be most likely trolled and offended again, I decided not to go into the further details, as it seems like a waste of my precious time. Troll me noobs, I don't care anymore.
    Last edited by LuckerStar; 02-22-2014 at 00:15.

remember this is a BETA test, not the full release.

What they have done in utilising in 1 server for a BETA test is magnificent.

This release of toulan is only for players to get the feel , explore and have a little pit of fun.

The mobs are set to Test Levels - im sure those level 30 mobs are in fact level 50+ mobs on final.

most mobs still are just a scribble of the real thing.

Treat this as a sandbox play planet for now.

Each VU from next VU will start transitioning (adding more things)

Enjoy , Play - thats all it is at the moment - great for new players to learn the systems and have fun

cheers

Agis

So what if they didn't show the goodies in the first day? A smart player will benefit from the planet as soon as that benefit becomes available, because he knows he can't afford to leave anything good on the table.

I think Toulan has great potential. The economy is not yet revealed, which imo means that the devs want to build it with us together and not just throwing a risky inflexible model.

Also it's a noob friendly planet, which meets the need for a constant flow of new players, important for any successful planet. As for the advanced players that want to hunt there are already higher level mobs on Toulan, you just have to find them. First I thought just like everybody that there's nothing over lvl 5. But then we spotted a water dragon lvl 22 and then a good friend told me there's a lvl 54 mob in the pvp zone which shows there might be even higher lvl.

Ignore anything this Luckerstar guy ever says.

He shows up a month ago on other forums spouting BS, acting like a know-it-all with a smug attitude and a desire to create drama where none is needed in an effort to undermine planets and programs in his life-long quest to sound smart and say "I told ya so!"

Lucker, I demand to know what you do in game, what level you are, and any other proof that you are an actual player.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckerStar View Post
    Economy is my strong side and I can only assure you about my predictions. I have grown my investments significantly in the game. But long time observation has proven me that there is many kinds of people, and some have absolutely no knowledge at all. I see people gambling on useless blueprints with no markup on the output items, hoping to be lucky in TT return. And those are not low level or new players.

Me and many other part-time (and full-time) blueprint grinders have an extreme amount of knowledge in this game, and are as essential as anyone else to this games success.

If we can afford to do so for the fun of finding a rare BP, then that is our decision, and a person is foolish for saying we have "no knowledge".

Economy is your "strong-side"? Lol...without us BP hunters using up scores of surplus, the economy will tank. Please think before you speak ill of someone.

I ask again, please share what you do in game, your name, and your current levels....I beg you.

Edit: Cleaned up a few words.
    Last edited by Sunsout Gunsout; 02-25-2014 at 05:48.

Yes, You are right guys!
    Last edited by LuckerStar; 02-24-2014 at 13:49. Reason: Hes pointless

The only way to answer to this guy was to get on his level. So I am sorry for these inappropriate posts and I will be again and always part of the non-retarded internet community (atleast I hope)

Sorry again, my brothers.

PS: Sunsout, if you are a man, delete your posts and never speak to me again, ever. We are simply too different to argue. You speak about ignorance and call urself (US) BP hunters, extremely acknowledged and rich. But your activity ingame seems completely brainless and unorganized to me. The end.
    Last edited by LuckerStar; 02-24-2014 at 13:52.

Come on guys. Let it go.

Forum havent been alive for a week and U are already showing us the dark side of the webb. U wanted to make a point to the devs, point made discussion closed, case closed nothing to c here move along everyone lets not feed the trolls anymore.

Well, the guy kinda had a point. Gotta give something to the blind crafters too... eventually.
    After the last posts however, i would be surprised if the guy doesnt get a long well deserved ban. C'est la vie.

The only way to answer to this guy was to get on his level. So I am sorry for these inappropriate posts and I will be again and always part of the non-retarded internet community (atleast I hope)

Sorry again, my brothers.

PS: Sunsout, if you are a man, delete your posts and never speak to me again, ever. We are simply too different to argue. You speak about ignorance and call urself (US) BP hunters, extremely acknowledged and rich. But your activity ingame seems completely brainless and unorganized to me. The end.
    First off, I am a man, and I stand behind my posts with full disclosure of who I am and what my avatars name is. Hell, half the game has my RL info...you know why? Because I have nothing to hide, I don't have an agenda, and I am not biased. I have posted many negative posts across the forums, and I have posted many, many positive ones. Anyone who only posts from one side, (all negative...you) is inherently worth ignoring.

I have a right to be "brainless and unorganized" with my activities, if it is what I enjoy, and I can afford it.

One question...How did you see my activity in game? Could it perhaps be a program you call "spyware" that "steals private financial data" (which of course is a total lie). He wrote this in a thread I made on RT forum that offered to give new players some starting items if they would run the EL client, as I truly believe that for a planet to maximize its attractiveness, globals from a planet MUST be tracked! It was a nice thread where I basically offered to help lower players with some good gear (around 30 ped each) if they took the time to install and run EL. This is what he wrote:

Gtfo with this spyware site .i.

I wish deep from my heart this site to END.

I hate Entropialife...

I love all who hate it with me.

...site collects and exposes financial data/informations about each and every avatar to the public, without noticing the subject person. The informations collected are avalible to everyone, without option of deleting them, ever. If you ask them, why is it so? TOU doesn't say anything about this. You will be rudely insulted. They doing it with use of entropia tracker program. Which at this point of wiev, has all paramteters of Spyware.
    Look man, I can sense a person with an agenda a mile away. It is not fair to other users to read threads started by this guy without realizing what type of person they are dealing with.

Furthermore, as anyone with a brain knows, there is no harm in running the EL software, so Toulanites, please remember to run it, so we can get the Toulan mobs tracking properly too!

Lastly, I am upset he edited his comment before I could see it.

So far, Toulan is exactly what I expect given this stage of design and release, and all I see are the normal problems that would happen anywhere, and I know they are working hard to fix what needs to be fixed. Any of us that actually play the game understand it takes time, and I wish Toulan the best, I have seen lots that impresses me so far, and I believe that this planet will easily be able to establish an Ark like economy in a very short time. And a short time after that, I believe it will rival Caly, and with Caly and Toulan, it will provide the solid polar extremes in our universe (the actual universe we fly through, I mean) that are required to allow this game to grow. Just look at how much they did with one server! And don't underestimate the amount of gamers out there that will be reached by Toulan. It won't surprise me if in a year, it actually has more people online than caly.
    Last edited by Sunsout Gunsout; 02-24-2014 at 18:59.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast