Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurenz View Post
    For first I agree Planet it very cool designed. I Loved it much but hate the permission of use of cars or Planes. Need to use teleport for all Places as Mobs are realy without any order or system. This should be corectet. The Drop i think is for Start disabled as even with Just Oil and Ammo the ammount seems to be fair so thats an Placeholder feature and thats ok as i think They need to test Area features and this. I knwow e all can wait a few days till they Start drop something different. For me it was a ncie Journee and i will eb back when new features open. A few Bigger mobs are Badly needet as at moment it is an Starter Planet with Mobs to lvl 25 as it was highest I ahve seen it is not for experiencet players except to make Holiday from Hunting
    I realy Hope it will come a few new things and i sure they will as when you Look at all and at the buildings tehre is enough for an good stopryline.
    Hope the team and dev will read what people write here and if they do i sure this Planet can be an succes too. Wish them all best and will stay tuned for news to explore
    Biggest mob atm lv 30 stalker hits for bout 90 thrugh adj pix 5b

if wahesh above provider ever spawn, they will be the top of the food chain.

While this thread was primary adressed to the devs, Your opinion, as a players, have the same if not the greater value.

I want to say only one thing to complete the point of this described issue. I am just a regular player, but if I understand something, it is business! The first day of realease was the most important for the planet Toulan. Yes, I mean it. These days, where there is plenty of overplayed, long time stabilized and reliable econominc features on the other planets. People came to see Toulan because of the natural curiousness, they came to see the gameplay, the options, the potential. And people are leaving, why? This game is business, not only for planet partners, but for absolutely everyone who create Entropia Universe account! And that is something what planet Toulan dev team obviously don't calculate with. Time is money, and beautiful environment is not enough for investors to spend their time on.

This thread, fatal feedback. Is meant to adress the issue of releasing only beauty and not what realy matters. And that, in the dynamic virtual universe like this, where people have so many choices, and every click is money, will be fatal to the planet Toulan. The time counts. Don't belive? I guess we just gonna have to wait and see...

RR

bro not all of us are just like you. I see some points you make but I suspect there are a lot more like me willing to understand the inevitable challenges of a hard launch and wait for the damn patch.

If they have done as well with the economic considerations as they have almost everything else so far Toulan will do just fine whether you are present or not.

a little patience geeze

And one more thing ,)

Somebody attepmted some kind of silly and low minded attak on my person, to go to Calypso. I do not play on Calypso, never. Planet Calypso offers very little on the economic side of the game. While there is pretty various choice of missions, the business features are nothing of my interrest. I prefer ROCKtropia, Cyrene and Arkadia. As those have proven their economic development skills over the visual features and "just give us the money sheeple" strategy.

STORMDANCER: You are missing the point. There is no time to be patient. Economic formula is years of development. And it should be the feature shown on the firs realease as a head promo to the real cash economy virtual universe simulator game. Further realease will not attact the same amount of people as the first day of release did. The point is to keep them, the did not. Fatal error.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckerStar View Post
    STORMDANCER: You are missing the point. There is no time to be patient. Economic formula is years of development. And it should be the feature shown on the firs realease as a head promo to the real cash economy virtual universe simulator game. Further realease will not attact the same amount of people as the first day of release did. The point is to keep them, the did not. Fatal error.

If you don't think a particular planet is working for you and you don't have the time to be patient while thay work out bugs and issues and you feel its in your best interest not to come back, then by all means feel free not to come back as you said in your OP. You have every right to play/spend your peds wherever in the EU you want just like the thousands of us other players. No one is forcing you and all those who agree with you to stay/come back. Whether Toulan succeeds or fails will not affect your ability to play the game as you wish.

Go play where you are happy. Peace.
    Last edited by Optimator; 02-21-2014 at 19:55.

I only adressed the issue for the devs and players. It is not supposed to offend anyone. You are right, I don't have to bother. When I see people like you. I don't have to come back, same as You don't have to troll my post. If you start your own thread about how the economy is wonderful and perfect, I will no come to offend You. But ye, Im different.

Your feedback is of extreme value to us, we do take into consideration all the points discussed on forum which reflects directly into our development.
    Thanks LuckerStar and all others contributing with your input, please keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckerStar View Post
    I had to fully comprehend your point in order to disagree with it. Its not a fatal flaw as time will show I suspect.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast