Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tabtab

Tabtab

Young (L0)- Agility 0, intelligence 3, psyche 2, stamina 1, strength 14

Mature (L0) - Agility 0, Intelligence 3, Psyche 2, Stamina 1, Strength 14

Old (L0) - Agility 0, Intelligence 3, Psyche 2, Stamina 2, Strength 14

Provider (L0) - Agility 0, intelligence 3, psyche 2, stamina 4, strength 14

Guardian (L0) - Agility 0, intelligence 3, psyche 2, stamina 6, strength 15

Alpha (L1) - Agility 0, intelligence 3, psyche 2, stamina 10, strength 16

Old Alpha (L1) - Agility 0, Intelligence 3, Psyche 2, Stamina 16, Strength 16

Seems they turn from brown in low maturities to blue in high ones.
    Last edited by remontoire; 02-19-2014 at 23:13.

A fearsome combo: stupid, clumsy but strong

tabtab are gopher

Although I enjoyed spouting Bill Murray one-liners while I killed some of these, I can no longer kill them, because they are just too damn cute.

I love them now, and I want one in real life to be in charge of cleaning dust from under my bed and from on top of my ceiling fans.

I will provide milk, or human blood, whichever they prefer.

Dominant L0, 0, 3, 2, 8, 15
    Prowler L2, 0, 3, 2, 18 , 18
    Stalker L3, 0, 3, 2, 20, 20
    Last edited by Svarog; 02-26-2014 at 11:46. Reason: prowler

Where can I find the tameable ones? I saw videos of people taming them near the citadel, but there are no puny's anymore there.

Try due east of Guardian Village - there has long been a very mixed spawn with a good amount of Tabtab puny's included - it's the first group of mob's you run into going out the east gate.

Cheers,
    Miles

They seem to have migrated even more east. I tamed one in the mountains at 136879,92909,118. They are mixed with Sunjoq and Qaffaz, which makes it a bit annoying to tame them.

It would be nice if a somewhat isolated spawn of these was introduced so it would be easier to level taming on Toulan.

I havent seen any in a long time, but the last i saw one was around citadel somewhere.

Darko

Quote Originally Posted by Etheria View Post
    Where can I find the tameable ones? I saw videos of people taming them near the citadel, but there are no puny's anymore there.
    I think I helped you look for them a bit a few weeks back. I found them! They are north of "Pit North" Teleporter, on that Green mountain, right around the summit. They are dispersed among a million other kinds of critters--but there they be!

Salaams,
    David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast