Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Bug Report: Karmoosh Aleef - Untameable

This is my second go at attempting to tame Karmoosh. I was hoping that after the update things would be different. In this run we brought along the all powerful tamer je jak bam!! If anyone can tame it, surely the guy with the unique Eurynome ring can do it!

Or can he? He sure is confident, and I don't blame him. I would be just as confident if I had that ring. There's only one in the whole game. It takes the average player 12+ hours to tame a gold leprechaun, this guy can do it in less than 4!

Here's a video from the instance with myself, JBK and Jak:

See the replay of Jak's stream here:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/646582555

Thanks for posting the video, i enjoyed that. At least i got to see the inside.
    Noone can say you failed to really try.
    Hope a fix is coming really soon for you guys.

Thanks Avalon, we understand this situation and are applying a solution in an upcoming patch soon.

We will announce once the patch is applied, and will make sure all who accessed these instances are happy with the fix.

For now, please keep holding on to your (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Keys) and avoid entering instance, until fix is applied.

Thanks! and sorry for any inconveniences.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Thanks Avalon, we understand this situation and are applying a solution in an upcoming patch soon.

We will announce once the patch is applied, and will make sure all who accessed these instances are happy with the fix.

For now, please keep holding on to your (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Keys) and avoid entering instance, until fix is applied.

Thank you for getting back to us on this, your involment means a lot, and i see a huge potential for Toulan if this mob gets avaiable, i for one will do my best ;-)

Thank you for the update! Have ran it a few times now, so very much looking forward to the patch! Will keep keys for now

Looking foward to see how happy we will be!

Thanks for letting us know.

Keep the good work.