Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It's starting to become a theme, all new added missions require some kind of extra activation.

The release notes are not very clear for me.

Karmoosh Lateef and Karmoosh Aleef are two different mobs?
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - www.entropiapets.com

It seems so. The Lateef is the old pet with no buff availeble and the Aleef is the new pet with buff. That is how i understand the notes.
    I have no idea if they look the same tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Noorie View Post
    Hi People,

The quest "Give me your Karmoosh Lateef" didn't work for me.

When I placed the old pet in the Npc trade window and clicked confirm,
    I got an error message:

Hi Noorie,

Sorry for inconvenience, we're investigating this error, but don't worry you'll get this mission reward, just send me a private message plz to communicate details.

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    The release notes are not very clear for me.

Karmoosh Lateef and Karmoosh Aleef are two different mobs?
    Hi Wang,

Yes, Karmoosh Lateef the old pet which was complained about with its lack of buffs, is now considered obsolete, with technically no way to obtain it.

Karmoosh Aleef is the new tamable creature, available through the instance at its own lab room, at Fauna & Flora Center.

Its instance (either Solo or Team) requires (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key) to enter, which is obtainable only through NPC Kenda missions.

I think in practice, engaging with NPC Kenda missions will clear out any confusion.

We understand that the boss mobs are tough to kill Solo, urging for team collaboration is intended as the player who registers the "Kill Shot" of the boss creature, is the one who has their mission objective set as complete for killing that boss, and can then after completing the entire mission and getting key, can go on to lead the team to enter the taming instance at the lab.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mohammed|Beladcom; 06-03-2020 at 19:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Toulan Genie View Post

Mission : Give Me Your Karmoosh Lateef
    (this mission is considered compensation mission for who has Karmoosh Lateef pet, can bypass the Kill 5 Bosses mission and instantly get Key reward)

The Kenda NPC two missions are not connected to each other, and can be repeated with no limitations.
    Release notes updated with further explanation on Kenda missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Hi Noorie,

Sorry for inconvenience, we're investigating this error, but don't worry you'll get this mission reward, just send me a private message plz to communicate details.

Hi Wang,

Yes, Karmoosh Lateef the old pet which was complained about with its lack of buffs, is now considered obsolete, with technically no way to obtain it.

Karmoosh Aleef is the new tamable creature, available through the instance at its own lab room, at Fauna & Flora Center.

Its instance (either Solo or Team) requires (Karmoosh Aleef Lab Key) to enter, which is obtainable only through NPC Kenda missions.

I think in practice, engaging with NPC Kenda missions will clear out any confusion.

We understand that the boss mobs are tough to kill Solo, urging for team collaboration is intended as the player who registers the "Kill Shot" of the boss creature, is the one who has their mission objective set as complete for killing that boss, and can then after completing the entire mission and getting key, can go on to lead the team to enter the taming instance at the lab.

Thanks.
    I had already completed 4 of the 5 waves before the update but was never able to kil the Thawr boss (with a team). Now, can I continue the mission or do I have to start all over again (which would be very tough)?

By the way, there was no prerequisite to interact with NPC Kenda at that time. If now I finish the mission with the 5th wave, will NPC Kenda speak to me?

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    I had already completed 4 of the 5 waves before the update but was never able to kil the Thawr boss (with a team). Now, can I continue the mission or do I have to start all over again (which would be very tough)?
    no need to re-do mission, these are issues we account for as some players would have active missions, that we apply changes/fixes for at VU, such as your scenario.

please proceed with mission as normal, and if any problem arise when you complete it, we'll address it no problem.

Thanks Wang, keep your valued feedback coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Hi Noorie,

Thank you, Mohammed.

Cool kamoosh aleef

ello friends,

i was the first one to discover the Aleef Lab Key, but despite the effort to kill all 5 waves and all 5 hard to kill bosses , all alone, i couldn't tame the Kamoosh Aleef, an L4 pet

i have no idea why the "Spirit" was moving down like a snail...was not enough time to tame it, even if i kept the "Respect" at 100% for all time, is just insane , i m tho level 32 tamer, and i tames pretty hard creatures in this game and rare, but to see the L4 how slow ca be tamed was crazy,

in the 1h period i started to tame one and when i saw the spirit stuck there i killed it thinking i was doing something wrong and start again, same effect.

maybe a little help here?

Quote Originally Posted by tBANNA View Post
    ello friends,

i was the first one to discover the Aleef Lab Key, but despite the effort to kill all 5 waves and all 5 hard to kill bosses , all alone, i couldn't tame the Kamoosh Aleef, an L4 pet

i have no idea why the "Spirit" was moving down like a snail...was not enough time to tame it, even if i kept the "Respect" at 100% for all time, is just insane , i m tho level 32 tamer, and i tames pretty hard creatures in this game and rare, but to see the L4 how slow ca be tamed was crazy,

in the 1h period i started to tame one and when i saw the spirit stuck there i killed it thinking i was doing something wrong and start again, same effect.

maybe a little help here?
    You went through the Thawr wave and killed the boss all alone? How did you do that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast