Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

I can not take the quest

I can not take a mission for crafting.NPS Bahar, Faiza does not communicate

Hi babai,

Have you completed the starter mining mission then returned to Bahar? he will then direct you to Faiza.

Please tell me if this helps, thanks.

I'm talking to Imran. He sends me to Bahar. On this quest breaks off. What kind of booty are you talking about? Did I miss somethin

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Hi babai,

Have you completed the starter mining mission then returned to Bahar? he will then direct you to Faiza.

Please tell me if this helps, thanks.
    I'm talking to Imran. He sends me to Bahar. On this quest breaks off. What kind of booty are you talking about? Did I miss somethin

Same problem here.

+ found other bug

Instead of standing at the marker point near the bridge NPC Labiba dedided to live in Nahar city. Would be hard for newcomer to found)))

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Hi babai,

Have you completed the starter mining mission then returned to Bahar?.
    The problem is that Bahar does not give an initial mission, does not offer a finder, etc. When, after a dialogue with Imran, you approach Bahar, he is simply silent. At this point, the chain of initial missions collapses. It is sad. 31/05/2020
    Name:  imran1.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  89.5 KBName:  bahar1.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  89.4 KB

With the new vu from yesterday, all missions should work now. I can't test them tho. I have them finished.