Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What are the old CUHOF keys good for?
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - www.entropiapets.com

You can still use them to go to the corresponding cuhof.

Quote Originally Posted by B-K View Post
    You can still use them to go to the corresponding cuhof.
    As far as I can tell, they will only work in team that way. How do we enter solo if Jasmina won't talk?

Peace, Miles

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    As far as I can tell, they will only work in team that way. How do we enter solo if Jasmina won't talk?

Peace, Miles
    Yasmina doesn't talk. Are CUHOF keys useless now?

Quote Originally Posted by Parradox87 View Post
    the thing is when they sell the whole thing to one investor then he sets the prices for everything up high which ends up in most likely most of the building staying empty as people cant / wont pay the prices. that doesnt do any good for toulans development.

when we take monria for example, they are very successful with giving apartments out in events etc. and i think toulan should do the same to attract more people. selling the whole thing wont attract anyone though
    Monria is successful, but certainly not because they have put a few appartments as prizes during events... I am often on Monria and can see what the Monria team is doing : hard work, commitment and constant presence, the whole based on a good development strategy

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    Yasmina doesn't talk. Are CUHOF keys useless now?
    Thanks WangXiang! Yasmina missions haven't been activated correctly, I've posted a reply here, and will update as soon as they're activated

http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/sho...ull=1#post5083

Quote Originally Posted by Franki View Post
    well, ok.... Mohamed, could you say us more info for vehicle, and how the old people can take it? ty
    This is a basic starter vehicle that only new Toulan account players have access to, but apparently since there is interest from older players in it, we'll create a way in the next release, for older players to obtain it.

Thanks Franki!

so... its been quite a while. whats up with these shops and apartments now? one big buyer who buys the complex or will you sell all or will there be events?

Quote Originally Posted by Parradox87 View Post
    so... its been quite a while. whats up with these shops and apartments now? one big buyer who buys the complex or will you sell all or will there be events?
    I can confirm that the estates will be obtainable only through engaging activity by Toulan community, ensuring that the estates serve their purpose to the community and economy, it is taking an extended time to arrange and implement, but we're quite sure you'll like it when it's implemented.

Thanks Parradox!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    I can confirm that the estates will be obtainable only through engaging activity by Toulan community, ensuring that the estates serve their purpose to the community and economy, it is taking an extended time to arrange and implement, but we're quite sure you'll like it when it's implemented.

Thanks Parradox!
    thats nice to hear. im looking forward to it and am planning to make toulan my home planet when everything works out well :-) thanks for the quick reply.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast