Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.2.1

Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.2.1

June 18 2019

Name:  promo.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  85.9 KB

Changes:

. Further analysis of Nawa Radiation has shown radiation fluctuation across the planet.

Vehicles are now fully functional anywhere on Toulan, except at The Narian Temple.

. New welcoming text box appears to arrivals from Space, guiding them towards the Citadel Area if they wish to start the beginner journey experience.

It's a nice change.

I went up to fly around Nahar City - I've always wanted to do that - and I was surprised to see (the shell of) the new building being constructed there. I'm looking forward to seeing, and going inside, the completed building.

I was also able to exchange all my Baydar Card Part Left's for ammo - thanks for getting that fixed.

Peace, Miles.

new building in nahar~

i saw the new building in nahar! nice job! cant wait for it to open!

I don't know if it happened with this update but i can now loot mohkat hands and qaffaz tails to continue the questchain after cold cuts. I don't know if the dahar drop the needed part as i didn't do them. I'm now at a mining mission in exhange for clothes? This may take a wile as i don't really mine.