Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I'm heading back after a little side trip to Ark for supplies.. I will let you know
    thx mate

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman View Post
    thx mate
    And the sad news is.. so far.. No.. mob loot doesn't appear to have changed.. True I haven't gone thru all the mobs yet.. but after 6 different types nothing new .

  3. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    And the sad news is.. so far.. No.. mob loot doesn't appear to have changed.. True I haven't gone thru all the mobs yet.. but after 6 different types nothing new .
    Oh
    Thx for the update tho.

    Take Care

  4. #14
    Mob loot has changed a bit. I was getting muscle oil and ammo exclusively. Now I'm getting oil residue as well

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by milarepa View Post
    Mob loot has changed a bit. I was getting muscle oil and ammo exclusively. Now I'm getting oil residue as well
    Yeah,, and the quantity of oil and ammo is still good, but the residue was added a few days ago.. we were hoping for the Toulan Mob Specific loot to start dropping with this patch .

  6. #16
    They should have kicked it in by now imo. Without hunting crafting and mining suffers also. Not good imo ):.

    Lets hope to get this going azap

  7. #17

    Arrow

    Mahmoud & Mohammed...
    We would be very grateful with an info-update regarding this.

    Take Care,
    Afroman

  8. #18
    Just checking in. I am almost done with my little side trip to Caly for tiering some things.

    Has the loot situation or the NPC 's and Missions changed any?

  9. #19
    No, loot remains the same still.
    Was also wondering if we could get an official comment sinds its been 3 weeks and we still didn't get any follow up as implied earlier in this tread.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by B-K View Post
    No, loot remains the same still.
    Was also wondering if we could get an official comment sinds its been 3 weeks and we still didn't get any follow up as implied earlier in this tread.
    PP content update is known to be planned for mid-March, apparently nothing gonna happen before that.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •