Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I'm heading back after a little side trip to Ark for supplies.. I will let you know
    thx mate

Quote Originally Posted by afroman View Post
    thx mate
    And the sad news is.. so far.. No.. mob loot doesn't appear to have changed.. True I haven't gone thru all the mobs yet.. but after 6 different types nothing new .

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    And the sad news is.. so far.. No.. mob loot doesn't appear to have changed.. True I haven't gone thru all the mobs yet.. but after 6 different types nothing new .
    Oh
    Thx for the update tho.

Take Care

Mob loot has changed a bit. I was getting muscle oil and ammo exclusively. Now I'm getting oil residue as well

Quote Originally Posted by milarepa View Post
    Mob loot has changed a bit. I was getting muscle oil and ammo exclusively. Now I'm getting oil residue as well
    Yeah,, and the quantity of oil and ammo is still good, but the residue was added a few days ago.. we were hoping for the Toulan Mob Specific loot to start dropping with this patch .

They should have kicked it in by now imo. Without hunting crafting and mining suffers also. Not good imo ):.

Lets hope to get this going azap

Arrow

Mahmoud & Mohammed...
    We would be very grateful with an info-update regarding this.

Take Care,
    Afroman

Just checking in. I am almost done with my little side trip to Caly for tiering some things.

Has the loot situation or the NPC 's and Missions changed any?

No, loot remains the same still.
    Was also wondering if we could get an official comment sinds its been 3 weeks and we still didn't get any follow up as implied earlier in this tread.

Quote Originally Posted by B-K View Post
    No, loot remains the same still.
    Was also wondering if we could get an official comment sinds its been 3 weeks and we still didn't get any follow up as implied earlier in this tread.
    PP content update is known to be planned for mid-March, apparently nothing gonna happen before that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast