Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.2

Planet Toulan Release Notes 19.2

June 11 2019

Name:  Landscapes_high_2.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  87.9 KB

New Content:

. Vehicles are now fully operational anywhere on Toulan, due to recent readings showing reduced Nawa radiation across the planet.

. A new Commercial & Residential structure is being built at Nahar City, more details coming soon.

Patch not correctly applied : http://www.toulanforum.com/forum/sho...ull=1#post4968

Fixes:

. Exchanging Sabikah into Mirsal Tokens at Mirsal Exchanger NPC in Nahar City Center, now has a cool down in between exchanges, for one hour that is counted whether the player is logged in or not.

. NPC Maher [133960, 95103] who provides Qaydar/Baydar/Shamsdar Full Cards, is now trading them for the correct value of Mirsal Tokens for each.

. Fixed the errors appearing when trading Card Parts for Universal Ammo with NPC Salhoob [133960, 95103]

Known Issues With Fix Priority:

. Karmoosh Lateef Pet, buff is still pending but scheduled to be addressed in an upcoming patch.

. Loot mobs parts adjustments as well as mining resources found are still being addressed at an ongoing pace.

Will the vehicles anywhere stay forever, or just for this vu?

Quote Originally Posted by Toulan Genie View Post

New Content:

Vehicles are now fully operational anywhere on Toulan, due to recent readings showing reduced Nawa radiation across the planet.
    Does that mean Disciple graduation will include a vehicle ?

Sorry for the inconvenience, the new content did not correctly apply into this patch.

Vehicle restriction is still on.

To be fixed with upcoming patch next week.

Interesting changes - and Residential/Commercial in Nahar City

Decreasing Nawa Radiation - what's the story behind that? (Not the reason, the story - but feel free to share the reason too)

I guess I'll wait until next week to return, but I like seeing the signs of new development on the horizon. I hope the loot and mining fixes start coming along so I can come back and settle down.

Peace, Miles