Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some more updates:

I've made sure that I'd abandoned all of my old Card Part Missions, just in case. I was able to convert the 20 gram Sabikah one time, so it does work, but no amount of relogging or retrying would let me do it again. I'll try again today, and if it works that should give me enough Mistral Tokens to buy a card (I have some of each already) to see if that works. The NPC looks ready.

I had less luck trying to trade in card parts, but I did receive a specific error message - screenshot below:

Name:  NPC Bug 2019-05-08 22-23-11.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  78.1 KB

If I tried a second time, nothing would happen until relog, when the dialog would reopen.

About Mining Loot: it seems like every now and then, the resources will spawn, and I can find 1 claim of most every resource in an area, then it goes back to oil and lyst. It does not matter if it's amped or unamped, getting more than one find of anything else is rare if it even happens. This seems in line with your comment about the resource issues. Hope it gets sorted soon.

(This was all during 16.3.0 - have not been online today)

Peace, Miles
    Last edited by miles; 05-09-2019 at 15:48.

After the update, Salhoob is converting card parts to ammo like a champ!

Peace, Miles

(later)

Well, almost. I've traded in everything I wanted to except Baydar Left, which gets the error message I posted above. All of the others work. (I did save 3 copies of each.)

So nice to free up hundreds of PED's

Thanks!
    Last edited by miles; 05-10-2019 at 13:29.

Question:

Why is Shamsdar Card more valuable when Baydar Cave has more mobs and higher average loot?

Peace, Miles

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Question:

Why is Shamsdar Card more valuable when Baydar Cave has more mobs and higher average loot?

Peace, Miles
    Thanks Miles for pointing this out, we will check the correct order of Mirsal pricing for these instances.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Well, almost. I've traded in everything I wanted to except Baydar Left, which gets the error message I posted above. All of the others work. (I did save 3 copies of each.)
    Glad that it's working as intended, we'll double check on activating all card parts of Salhoob NPC.

Regarding the repeating for Mirsal Exchanger, I've previously point this out

"For now, to repeat the exchange, on any Mirsal Token value, and to have the NPC talk to you, you'll have to wait 1 hour, that is a cool down period of one hour, in which you'll have to be logged in as the system counts the hour time, very sorry about this inconvenience, we'll address it in the near future."

This is on our list of fixes for next release.

Thanks again Miles for your valued feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12