Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This always seems to be the case with Toulan updates - they need some sort of extra activation step to start working.

I can confirm than almost nothing new works or drops, and even basic loot is bad - mining is mostly lyst and oil, and I had some CUHOF chests that had only shrapnel, something I've never seen before - and not single key part in any of them.

At this point I'm just waiting....

Peace, Miles

While the update has not really taken hold, there are some changes to report on.

I have applied Amps to several classes of melee weapons that did not accept them. I haven't checked them all, but so far every one I've tried has worked.

Thanks for removing the displays of all the items on Toulan from the Citadel TP area, they caused huge lag. It was a cool idea - how about putting the displays inside of a building in Nahar City?

I like the wall to keep new arrivals from falling off the platform and getting lost. It's subtle and attractive - not at all how I envisioned it.

I'll be away, offline for the weekend, but I can't wait to see the real changes in action.

Peace, Miles

Not impressed.

So it actually feels like the tabtab leather drop rates are worse after the patch and now all I get from mining is like 99% lyst like when new planets come out. I just did around 30 drops and every mineral was lysterium even in the pvp area.

its over.... i went here yet for the qaffaz hides, the basic leather extractors, and the posibility to obtain a nice BP from textures and clothes.... NOTHING....

no more qafaz hides, no more basic leather extractors.... the only thing that make me feel happy to come here is dissapear

Requiem In Pace, Toulan

In addition to our ongoing fixation on this release, to make all its notes fully working within an upcoming patch.

The Loot drops are being addressed item by item, to ensure the economy is thriving across the planet, it will take a little more time, will come back with an ETA.

Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused in the meantime, we're fully aware of every point you mention, and appreciate it so we can address it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12