Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Fix your fukada loot already! Tailor can't tailor!

It's the middle of feb 2019 and the loot 2.0 adjustments you promised in the patch notes over a year ago never happened. No caboria, bahri and pretty much no tabtab leathers are dropping. I spent a lot of Ped farming toulan tailoring BP's and as it sits now a lot of them are not craftable anymore. Did you just give up development? Is this the next planet to go to the wayside? Can we get an official response please?

Hello, you are quite right and i totally understand your frustration.
    Bahri hides are still dropping i get them nearly every kill, but its not all the time when you looted a certain amount it seems to stop dropping, same on jeef q/z.

A little light point might be that at the end of januari Mohemmed said this "Keep an eye out for the upcoming release."
    So lets hope that will include a fix for all missing loot.

I did get 2 tabtab hides last week.

My point is that the loot was never fixed. I can't efficiently craft tailoring blueprints like I could previously and some of the mats either never drop or drop extremely rarely now. Try crafting some shorts without caboria leather or higher level BP's that need 30+ tabtab hides and you get one every 5 hours.

Hi SInister, we apologize for the inconveniences of the prolonged economy problem.

We're very aware of it, and addressing it as we speak.

Thanks and keep your valued input coming.

Any ETA? It's 2019 and I'm not understanding why it's taking so long to change some integers and submit a patch. I have a background in game development and coding. i'm sorry but after hearing "were working on it" for months/years I would like a little more transparency.

Our dev plans and operations have been shifting gears forward with the beginning of this year, upcoming release is aimed to eliminate a lot of voiced frustrations, we hope it will rapidly raise satisfactions along with ongoing feedback.

Transparent like a brick wall. I'm guessing you were told not to say anything about ETA? Third quarter? Next year? Any end in sight? These are the same cryptic answers I was getting from the compet forum when they were trying to save face right before they closed shop and I was out deed money for my efforts.