Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

i like this planet, but...

Mohamed, i like your planet... here, i grow skills, and the mobs are so good, but...

- there are some errors that do the experience some hard...
    - the loot is very good, but some components, necesary for the craft, are disapear...
    - some missions have some little bugs...
    - instances are not operative, because not component looted for cards...
    - the best textures in EU, and bp not apears...
    - and this web is horrible... not creative and not visible...

and need some missions more...

i supose your ocupations in RL or your job do more dificult to be here, fixing or creating new content... i know about EU not is good with PP... Cyrene has the same dificults like Toulan, but the PP and his team are working always... i think you must be like Cyrene Team: more comunicative, more "in the air"... not messages like "we are for the nawa economy" or "i take note"... dont cut-and-paste an universarl answer fron the notepad, SPEAK with us, SPEAK with MA, do marketing with cyrene.... do something, but revive this planet... or if you cant do, sell the planet to another people, maybe they have the spirit, the soul, and Toulan REVIVE...

I say all, not for do pain, i say all of this because i love Toulan, the planet that one time, a year ago, meke me feel like a conqueror, like a UBER, like.... dreaming...

Franki, thank you for your valued feedback.

As you mentioned, many of the issues are connected to the economy and specific components not dropping, that's why our primary focus continues to be on enhancing the economy, fixing current issues, to then be able to add more content.

We are actively engaged with MindArk on Toulan's development roadmap, and we promise the playerbase of tangible improvements soon.

Please keep your feedback coming, because we do listen, and we're always looking forward to hearing input that we can act on.