Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Planet Toulan Release Notes 15.5

Planet Toulan Release Notes 15.5

December 12 2017

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 827
Size:  68.2 KB

This release is focused on economy changes :

. Wide adjustments implemented across Toulan's economy to accommodate Loot 2.0

Due to the cryptic nature of this release note, and the complete lack of development/forum activity - I have to ask; have these changes been implemented by directly MA? (The obvious followup question; is MA now running Toulan?)

I'd love to be wrong, but it feels like that. Time to make a trip back and check things out, and hope for the best.

Peace, Miles.

Hi Miles,

Toulan is fully run by Beladcom, we're currently focusing on making sure the economy and all items are dropping correctly according to Loot 2.0 changes.

We're eager to bring exciting content in ongoing future releases, which will go hand in hand with a steady progressing Toulan economy.

We appreciate your valued feedback so we can implement needed changes constantly.

Many thanks.

hi

i've tested bahris and dahhars but they still doesn't drop hides

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Hi Miles,

Toulan is fully run by Beladcom, we're currently focusing on making sure the economy and all items are dropping correctly according to Loot 2.0 changes.

We're eager to bring exciting content in ongoing future releases, which will go hand in hand with a steady progressing Toulan economy.

We appreciate your valued feedback so we can implement needed changes constantly.

Many thanks.

I'm glad to hear this good news. I flew back last night to check in.

Have the changes been fully implemented, more-or-less, or was this a conversion to the new system that permits the changes you will be making soon? (How much of a difference should I expect right now?)

Thanks, Miles

Thanks Mile and Garci.

The implementation has already started, we're now monitoring that all items drop correctly.

We'll look into
    - Bahri Hide
    - Dahhar Hide

Keep the feedback coming.

Will there be an xmas gift thing this year like there was last year, and will it be dropping in to inventory on 12/21/2017 as Arkadia's recent vu announcment indicated would be happening on Arkadia? In the past it seems that certain planets do that type of thing on different days of the week as we approach or exit holiday seasons... just wondering when we should be on your planet to get the gifts if any are going to be coming at all this year. (kinda gets hard to make travel plans when you have to visit multiple planets in the same few days)

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Thanks Mile and Garci.

The implementation has already started, we're now monitoring that all items drop correctly.

We'll look into
    - Bahri Hide
    - Dahhar Hide

Keep the feedback coming.
    I've done some hunting around, but I want to check my loot more carefully. I'll try looking for missing drops tonight, and report back.

Regarding items, there are a bunch of armor parts and weapons that have never dropped, leaving many sets incomplete. I expect we'll see some discoveries soon if these items are now available to loot.

I completed the mega Sunjoq Mission chain before I took a break from Toulan, but that one is still missing it's reward figurine - I don't know if I was the first to complete it for the discovery, but I'd love to add it to my collection.

Peace, Miles
    Last edited by miles; 12-14-2017 at 23:46.

Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    Will there be an xmas gift thing this year
    Sorry mastermesh, no gifts planned from us this month.

We will consider gifts for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    but that one is still missing it's reward figurine - I don't know if I was the first to complete it for the discovery
    We will address all figurines not yet implemented, and make sure they're properly connected to completed Quwa challenges.

Thanks, and wishing you all happy holidays.
    Last edited by Mohammed|Beladcom; 12-14-2017 at 22:52.

Loot Report:

I only had an hour before server downtime:

Thawr ~50 kills Old to Alpha (Round 1 of Thawr den until timeout)

50 hides - I think every kill
    4 wings - 1st 4 drops, then none
    0 Horns - Not enough kills to expect one

Had a nice 190 ped global with full TT Obsidian blade (36 ped), which is a normal Thawr loot item and usually TT food.
    No other items, which is how Thawr loot has been - few item drops (Bedaya Thighs, in particular, never dropped enough to be useful).

TabTab ~200 kills Young to Old

0 hides!
    8 teeth - seems like it was before for llttle Tabs
    A good amount of Basic Leather Extractors

I also looked over my loot from last night, which mostly hunting Jeefs (both types), and Bahri

0 Jeef Core Parts!
    Jeef Zajer Hide - common
    Jeef Qahar Hide - fairly common

0 Bahri Hide!
    0 Bahri Skin!
    Quite a few Bahri Claws

Looted a variety of the normal Armor Parts and Low-level Handguns

Peace, Miles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast