Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Blog Entries

Arrow Observations/Feedback post Toulan VU 15.2 - 17/10/2016

Feedback- Observations Post VU 15.2 as for 17/10/2016

Hello Toulan,

As for a new VU, we saw some contents implanted, some improvements, bugs fixed and new bugs.

Lets try resume it as for today.

New content.

-Mysterious Caves implanted accessible from nontheless mysterious Al-Burja Tower.

This is epic!
    Card parts are naturally looted, and recipe to convert a card requires only a few PEC of materials.
    This grants access to a very accessible instance CUHOF-like, but shorter, and easier for begginers.
    So far Shamdaar and Baydar has both been run once only, and both contained a discovery of a BLP amp V2 and V3.
    Though as described in discovery thread, the Eco of those amps are 4 times lower than the "normal" rate of any other amps in the universe, so as we speak, Those are left to be desired.
    Maybe other new loot to be discovered/added in further runs.
    But this instance is likely free for all, and im sure those Amps are bugged somewhere and will be fixed, making those new instance adding a more epic side to Toulan's life.

-Baraka armor implanted.
    Not any part discovered yet.
    I ran CUHOF 01 and 02 3 times each = 6runs, CUHOF 03 once, i know Wang ran CUHOF 05 and none has been discovered yet.

Fixes.

-Qandil has been propperly fixed, comfirmed.
    When i felt a bit guilty mentioning such a second degree bug, i am delighted Toulan team considered this bug and fixed it this fast.
    Thank you for this )

-Fixed CUHOF instance attempts bug
    Comfirmed.
    Can now relog, crash, and respawn inside the instance when we got kicked.
    Attempts are remaining propperly by Jasmina.

-Tabtab pet cannot be placed in auction anymore.
    Likely comfirmed as i didnt see it in Auctioneer anymore.

-Mohkat spawn fixed, thank you so much!!
    Mohkat now doesnt spawn in water anymore.
    A very clear nice spawn is now on the sand side.
    I wish i had this quality spawn when i grinded them, but thank you so much fixing this. It is a relief!!

-Mohkat Stalker is OUT !! Delightful surprise ))

-Dahhar Stalker is more common

-Mohkat Organ/Hand - Khaffash bones/jaw - Dahhar skin are now used in a recipe.

New bugs/ remaining bugs.

-Baydar card requires Sunjoq rock, Sunjoq stout and Dahhaar bones in its recipe - items not implanted yet. FIXED

-Wahesh scales, Wahesh tooth not implanted yet. FIXED

-Standing up in grass does a sound like we are running in it - pretty annoying on long hunting runs.

-Master volume seem to be adjustable only on "VERY HIGH" settings. FIXED

-Rifi Armor Mentor Edition does not match Toulan mobs damage types - Is exactly an Adjusted Pixi.
    No Acid on Toulan so not needed, most mobs has Penetration, Adj. Pixi has no penetration defense.
    Other stats slighly unbalanced.

-Zeraf Shin guard not implanted?

-Man-size rocks are still non solid

-Blueprints for L items show as UL item

-Baraka armor suspected not implanted yet

-Zeraf armor parts really have a Blueprint implanted?? Shows up in book.

-When holding a Toulan rifle, the left hand is not on the gun

-Wahesh gets Unreachable way too easily (many complains since long time), seems need to be under its chin for it to unlock.

-Jeefs loses their upper body - making them attacking us, but us not able to hit them (cache auto-clears at loggin so not from cache)

-Quwa figures not rewarded at same stages per mob (some stage 4 - some stage 5)

-Duhol Quwa stage 5 does not give any dialogue option/information. After taking reward from stage 4 it quits dialogue box and activates stage 5.

-Weapon amplifiers has Economy bugged = 1 or less damage per PEC, which increase a base damage-per-second but drasticlly lower the base Eco of the gun, making them unworthy.

Suggestions.

Add some lore relations to each items.

I find a bit sad an item description is only the item name.
    Some descritions on weapons and armors and mobs scans complete the lore greatly, this is fantastic.
    Hope other looted items gets descition with lore relations in future.

E~
    Last edited by Eleni; 10-18-2016 at 01:48.

I've been meaning to put together a laundry list of minor issues - and this seems like as good a time and place as any. Many of these are long-standing, fairly minor things, but all with the intent to make Toulan even better. I play on Very High settings and if you'd like a screen shot of any of these, I'll be happy to provide them

One very positive development, I looted an ESI in CUHOF 4 (which is also the most fun, with three different mobs as you go further in). It's not my first ESI on Toulan, but it is the first in a cave, and my best cave run, by far.

It seems it often takes some time after a VU for new armor sets and weapons to start dropping - perhaps after tomorrow's update.

I'm in general agreement with Eleni's comments, so I'll try not to repeat her.

Graphics Issues:
    The clouds over the Temple are very boxy from a distance, and when up close they frequently flicker between normal and boxy. It feels like the low res texture is bad.

There are exposed edges of the water plane for the ponds in three spots around Sandy Shores West outpost (2 south, 1 west)

The Pit North TP platform is not solid.

The CUHOF Instance Entrance door frames (inside the main CUHOF cave) are not solid.

The dock at Gaurdian Shores, where the New Card Instance Missions start is wildly out of proportion - way too big. It always been like that - never noticed until I had to talk to the tiny little man

Missing Items
    There are a large number of items that have been announced, but have never dropped, and others that are so hard to get they should be UL. I have still not completed a set of Sada, Zefaf, or Haris, while Jadid only dropped a few pieces at the Duhol event.

Sarha Mk's 7,9, and 10 appear to be undiscovered, as well as the Salafa G7 and G9, the Hilqa 5-8, the Ophidian 5-8, and a few others. Most of the these armor sets and weapons weer announced long ago.

Mobs
    Wahesh do indeed go into anti-trapping mode quite often. I can just about predict when it will happen, it seems to be a result of their inability to hit me that triggers it. As soon as one gets the first hit in on me, it never happens to that mob. Most of the time if I am close to killing one with taking any hits, it will trigger anti-trapping mode. All of this is while hunting in open water.

Tabtab seem to have a huge, invisible footprint, where they block other mobs all out of proportion to their own size, oddly trapping other, bigger mobs behind them.

Bahri Stalker is listed as Level 10, lower than a Prowler. Either his stats are weird, or something is entered incorrectly.

Misc
    Zeraf Arm Guards and Zeraf gloves seem to have the wrong (swapped) TT Values. The Arm Guards are Full TT 2.50 ped and the Glove are Full TT 4.50 ped instead of the other way around. The thigh is still undiscovered while the shins are exceedingly rare. Not sure what mob the discovery came from.

Bedaya armor Helmet (M) is very small - my nose pokes though, and the tail goes through the harness collar. Not sure about other armors, but suspect shared models have the same issue.

Motomared Amanah chops of a bunch of hair below the brim - creating a bald strip between hair and hat

Khaffash Daily 100 mission text still refers to Stage 1, even though it is a daily.

Keep up the great work. It's getting to be a really long time since I've been off planet, for one reason or another I keep putting it off, and happily so.

Cheers,
    Miles

Tabtab hides

Following the update this morning 10/17/2016, it seems there has been a significant change to the Tabtab tool mechanic. Over the last few months I have hunted Tabtab @ 12k of them. The hide drop rate has been about 50-60% of kills for that entire time. Sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less, but on average between 100-120 hides per 200 kills. Following the update, on a 200 kill daily hunt I looted 3 hides. Later started a new hunt, 2 hides dropped at the beginning and then no more. Another hunter has also tested and got a couple of hides and then they stopped dropping altogether.

Not sure if this was an intentional mechanic change, but it sure does make hunting them far less attractive. The best part about Tabtab was the ability to hunt and craft with the loot. Take that away and I think the new player friendliness of Toulan takes a big hit.

Quote Originally Posted by DaJuggernaut View Post
    Following the update this morning 10/17/2016, it seems there has been a significant change to the Tabtab tool mechanic. Over the last few months I have hunted Tabtab @ 12k of them. The hide drop rate has been about 50-60% of kills for that entire time. Sometimes a bit more sometimes a bit less, but on average between 100-120 hides per 200 kills. Following the update, on a 200 kill daily hunt I looted 3 hides. Later started a new hunt, 2 hides dropped at the beginning and then no more. Another hunter has also tested and got a couple of hides and then they stopped dropping altogether.

Not sure if this was an intentional mechanic change, but it sure does make hunting them far less attractive. The best part about Tabtab was the ability to hunt and craft with the loot. Take that away and I think the new player friendliness of Toulan takes a big hit.
    I'd like follow up on these comments, as there have been some drastic changes in mob-parts loot since the new parts (For the card missions) were added.

Tabtab: Hides are just about gone. I hit one run of 4 hides over hundreds of kill. This should be the most readily available Toluan specific item. Tooth drops seem the same as before.

Qaffaz: Hides still drop, perhaps a but slower. Tails and Nails are barely dropping.

Sunjoq: Hides drop almost always, as before. Snouts are rare and Rocks are epic. Not a one over many hundreds of kills (Working on the 10k stage of that mission)

Dahhar: Hides drop at the same rate as before. Skins as well. The new bone pieces seem to drop at an ok rate - slow, but in line with the demand.

Bahri: Hides are not dropping like before, they are very rare now, along with the Skins. The skins used to drop too much for their limited use, so that makes some sense, but the hides already require 4 to make 1 leather. This basically closes the texture and the shoes.

Jeef Qahar: Hides drop the same as before, but Core Parts and Soup are now very rare.

Haven't hunted anything else enough to comment.

Overall, I think hides should drop enough to be useful for crafting and texturing - and they make a good MU loot for beginners. The mob parts that are only used for Card Recipes should drop like the cards themselves, but where there are additional uses, like for Jeef Core Parts, etc., drop rates should be higher.

Cheers, Miles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I'd like follow up on these comments, as there have been some drastic changes in mob-parts loot since the new parts (For the card missions) were added.

Tabtab: Hides are just about gone.
    Sunjoq:Snouts are rare and Rocks are epic. Not a one over many hundreds of kills (Working on the 10k stage of that mission)

Dahhar: Hides drop at the same rate as before. Skins as well. The new bone pieces seem to drop at an ok rate - slow, but in line with the demand.

Bahri: Hides are not dropping like before, they are very rare now, along with the Skins.
    Jeef Qahar: Core Parts and Soup are now very rare.

Cheers, Miles.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Since tuesday patch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok my focus was on Qaydar Card.
    Its two weeks now, and over a week i got all the card part ready for the discovery and the sunjoq parts are just inexistant.

All along the week i looted 1 rock, 3 Stout.
    I heard only 1 stout been looted else, and the rock from the discovery.

Added that most of the other mobs drops are broke for now, and the bad numbers of no looters i just set off Toulan and gave up on the Qaydar Card until a fix, but by the time it get fixed the discovery be gone.

Bit harsh and lot of efforts for another 1DPP amp discovery.

Sunjoq see above,
    Rare loots broke.

Caboria Shell/hide about never drop, good grief to stock up on Clams that are only usable in ZIR BP which never drop itself.
    Considered broke

Nawa core parts was about to be one of the hunting vital component to craft, according to Miles gone, so not worth proceeding Jeefs.
    Considered broke.

Dahhar, we know its drop frame, i got enough muscle oils.

Barhi comfirmed broke.

Tabtab comfirmed broke.

Mohkat must be ok as similar pool as Dahhar, enough muscle oil for me.

So in general, all is broke, no update informative, and all efforts on field since two weeks reduced to dust due to a broken component.
    Following that last patch envenomed the normal loots.

Any reason why all been broke on last patch?
    Are we going to get any update about this thread?

E~
    Last edited by Eleni; 10-23-2016 at 03:37.