Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Toulan Colonization Plan

Something about Toulan makes me wanna colonize it

Here's the plan:

I will buy sweat from anyone sweating on Toulan for 2.5ped/k (max 4k per day)

When I can I will be offering free rides to Toulan

Spread the word

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
    Something about Toulan makes me wanna colonize it

Here's the plan:

I will buy sweat from anyone sweating on Toulan for 2.5ped/k (max 4k per day)

When I can I will be offering free rides to Toulan

Spread the word
    When i apprecite your move, i fea ryou wil more like drag people to sell you their sweat in storage only.

Big problem i already submitted many times to the toulan team is that the nexus (used to make mind essence with sweat ~ to teleport) is way too poor on the planet.

I tryied to revive this activity already but it seems dodgy.

Though i asked Mohammed to maybe include a BP or a daily using the sweat, to try and help begginers and non depositors on Toulan.

Im eager to see what will be done in future to support the Insians.

E~

I have noticed that Force Nexus is now a more common find than it used to be, primarily in the Citadel area.

Cheers,
    Miles

Blog Entries
    Yes citadelle and south east island in khaffash does have nexus deposits, but a F-105 only hits a tiny II at best <1PED which is ridiculous.

Now im not a miner and i cannot say if i do anything wrong but, i hardly witnessed any good nexus findings nor any nexus for sale on Toulan.

IF the sweat activity could get more options like:
    - BPs involment (Next island BP Lesser Elysia = sweat + lysterium for tailoring skills = just perfect AND would match Toulan sights)

- Throw some sweat in next CUHOF keys

- A refiner combination sweat + nawa = Something from Toulan

I dunno, take a look around, Cyrene crafting is dead complex but Epic.

We have here on Toulan ton of animal parts (mohkat, dahhar, khaffash, duhol, qaffaz, and more), and crafted items (all the components BPs) that are rarely or have an absolute ZERO use for now.

Rig is ok, we can have fun shooting at each other to get the nawa which is omnipresent on Toulan and have ton of use - BUT non-depositors can HARDLY fight at the rig, IF ever they can access it.

Bear in mind the "safe" route to the temple is unknown by 95% people, is a daredevil path, and their is no chance normal people (especially the fresh ones) find it out; newcomers have no TP chip, and couldnt afford just to go get their bum ripped at the rig.

So, PLEASE consider a bit of use for the sweat on Toulan, because as described many times in my feedback posts, the rare Toulan born babies just migrate where they can survive, and this is a horrible feeling.

E~
    Last edited by Eleni; 08-25-2016 at 09:29. Reason: mispelling

Enmatter claims, unamped, are normally III's. and II's are very common, regardless of the resource or finder.

I have been finding normal Force Nexus claims lately, and while they used to be quite rare, now they are fairly common around the Citadel in particular. There should be plenty of demand for sweat already - I always want/need some - but I almost never see anyone sweating, meanwhile, the rig almost always has someone waiting for Nawa.

Because we have lots of loots that don't have a purpose yet (or with very low demand), it all starts to look like TT food. This can mask the fact the some of these items will sell with a decent bit of markup.

I easily forgive a lot of this, with the number of BP's not discovered, and the phasing in of new items over time, as an unavoidable part of the planet development cycle. We've started getting some loots too soon, it seems, but to me a bigger issue is the current lack of need for the craftable components we already have.

I firmly reject the idea that the rig should be easy to get to and easy to get Nawa from. Teaching new players that Toulan is about standing around a rig waiting for free stuff is the wrong idea. Much better to try to engage new players in active pursuits - sweating/swunting, rookie-mining, resource gathering, etc, that require active participation and develop skills.

If there was a fast, easy, and safe route to the rig, with loads of avatars standing around waiting their turn, how would that make Toulan more lively? You'll just have a bunch more whining - drops too slow, too far to walk, markup is too low, somebody shot me, etc. etc. etc. As it is we have too many all-day/afk rig campers. The rig should be exciting because it's risky and unpredictable, not a boring queue for freebies.

When I meet a new player on Toulan, and their first question is "Where is the rig?" I just sigh.

Cheers, Miles

Blog Entries
    Exactly my thoughts about the rig, why i highlit that it is not an option for the begginers and that we more likely need something worthy and steady for non-deposit players.

The rig is pvp any way, a begginer just cant sit in pvp to have a tea party.

I mentioned the rig because out of the three "free" activities, none of them are available on Toulan as we speak, not for begginers non-depot.
    -Rig as stated
    -sweat as not cyclable
    -fruit walking has not enough planet turnover to be profitable (drops by dozen at best).

Dont get me wrong, i love Toulan.

But to face it, we lack options at the moment.

E~

Blog Entries
    I just cant stop talking,

I wont say its THE exemple to follow,
    But one again,
    -NI has lesser elyssia Blueprint to cycle lysterium AND sweat
    -Cyrene has a daily to throw 500 sweat for a faction badge (1 badge a day, need ~ 120 to unlock a vendor o whatever)

I mean just with a little talk around the table its just this easy......

Cyrene is just dead full of sweaters, i personally bought 80kilo at once there for 2ped to support them small planet hard work.
    And those guys cycled that on the planet.

I only hope it will be considered to do something about to try bring people, but also keep our people.
    E~

Sweat Uses

I definitely agree that it would be good to have a BP that uses sweat and another item unique to Toulan.

Couple of questions:

1 - Miles you mentioned resource gathering, as of yet I have not found any trees that you can harvest here on Toulan, do they exist?
    2 - Eleni, sorry to talk about Cyrene in this thread, but can you enlighten me, or point me to where I can get info on that daily sweat turn in that you mentioned?

Regards,
    DaJugger

Quote Originally Posted by DaJuggernaut View Post
    I definitely agree that it would be good to have a BP that uses sweat and another item unique to Toulan.

Couple of questions:

1 - Miles you mentioned resource gathering, as of yet I have not found any trees that you can harvest here on Toulan, do they exist?
    2 - Eleni, sorry to talk about Cyrene in this thread, but can you enlighten me, or point me to where I can get info on that daily sweat turn in that you mentioned?

Regards,
    DaJugger
    Sorry for the confusion - Resource gathering has not (yet) been implemented on Toulan - I was speculating a bit.

Cheers,
    Miles

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaJuggernaut View Post

Regards,
    DaJugger

Hellow deary,

It is part of the faction mission rank 1 to unlock the first faction vendor.
    Mobs dailies are repeatable and can rely on sweat mission, which is a fantastic plan for non-depositor and sweat commerce.

Name:  cyrene.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  50.5 KB

There is no problem at all to relate Cyrene in here. The Cyrenans are dear friends of us.
    Small planets population are tied together and help each others.

Be safe,
    E~