Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Disciple rewards

Hello

could you give eta on fixing disciple rewards? I have a pretty upset disciple on Toulan and waiting for his armor like 2 weeks now. He petitioned twice and no response, I told him to come here and post, but as a mentor I'll do the same.

I really like Toulan and will move to Toulan permanently in some time, finishing Monria atm, so it would be nice if I can tell my disciples that graduating on Toulan is fixed and they are welcome to join. I craft a lot, buy loots from my disciples, so Toulan would be great home for not just Toulan born. With help of mentors, a lot more could come explore and live here.

Thanks and good luck!

PS! Awesome planet

Please excuse the delay in resolving the issue with graduation reward, we're working to resolve it in the next VU scheduled in about a month time.

Meanwhile feel free to post here or PM me the effected avatar name.

Thank you for your valued input NPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Please excuse the delay in resolving the issue with graduation reward, we're working to resolve it in the next VU scheduled in about a month time.

Meanwhile feel free to post here or PM me the effected avatar name.

Thank you for your valued input NPV.
    Awesome, thanks!

This is still an issue after last VU.

Or was it suppose to be fixed after Toulan specific VU?

Graduation Reward

Hi i have sent you a PM with my avatar name and the details of when my armor reward bugged out, thanks a lot for having such a user friendly forum.