Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Locating the birds nests

Hey there,

I just finished the mission where you have to locate 5 nests and got back to the NPC, he told me "here is your reward", but I've received nothing.

Did the same happen to others as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Hey there,

I just finished the mission where you have to locate 5 nests and got back to the NPC, he told me "here is your reward", but I've received nothing.

Did the NPC give you get a new mission to continue the chain?

I don't recall the specifics of that mission reward, but two thoughts come to mind. 1) Did you get a skill gain as a reward? 2) Sometimes when items are added to your inventory they will be way down in the window, so you have to scroll down to see the item.

Cheers,
    Miles

Just finish too the quest "Sunny Side Up" and didn't receave any rewards like skills or items (look to the end of each windows of my inventory). seem to be a bug
    Last edited by Blackfist696; 07-08-2016 at 07:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Hey there,

Just finish too the quest "Sunny Side Up", and didn't receave any rewards, like skills or items (look to the end of each windows from my inventory to be sur) seem to be a bug or at least, a mistake.

Name:  mission toulan.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  18.3 KB
    Last edited by Blackfist696; 07-08-2016 at 07:40.

Just to confirm that this mission (Sunny Side Up) is still not being rewarded on completion when you return to Jabaly.

Hoping it gets a fix for future players

Quote Originally Posted by Steveyneo View Post
    Just to confirm that this mission (Sunny Side Up) is still not being rewarded on completion when you return to Jabaly.

Hoping it gets a fix for future players
    I hope, too
    izolatie fonica http://izolare-fonica.ro

I am to confirm that this mission (Sunny Side Up) is still not being rewarded