Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    CUHOF 02 Mission Solo

    I was able to make the first attempt for CUHOF 02 Mission Solo (by providing the corresponding key) but Yasmina refuses to give me access to the second attempt, although it is said that I am entitled to 3 attempts.

    I created a support case.
    Last edited by WangXiang; 06-25-2016 at 18:36.
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

  2. #2
    Can you please provide more details on what happened?

    The attempts mission is designed as a chain of subsequent missions, when you finish the first attempt it triggers the mission for 2nd attempt automatically, which you can also choose not do do it immediately but talk to Yasmina later to do it.

    Sorry for the inconvenience WangXiang, keep the valued feedback coming.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Can you please provide more details on what happened?

    The attempts mission is designed as a chain of subsequent missions, when you finish the first attempt it triggers the mission for 2nd attempt automatically, which you can also choose not do do it immediately but talk to Yasmina later to do it.

    Sorry for the inconvenience WangXiang, keep the valued feedback coming.

    Nothing special happened. I made attempt 1 and decided not to do attempt 2 immediately. When I speak to Yasmina to do attempt 2, she does not offer attempt 2 but she wants me to start a new mission with a new key.

    Name:  Entropia 2016-06-25 22-38-44-90.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  93.6 KB
    Last edited by WangXiang; 06-25-2016 at 20:58.
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

  4. #4
    I haven't received any answer from support yet. As long as this issue is not solved, I will not do any of these missions anymore...
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

  5. #5
    I've been through Cave 2 a bunch of times, and I almost always leave between runs. I've never had any problem with Yamina - the additional attempt missions are at the bottom of her list, below the options to start brand new missions.

    These are clearly missing from your screenshot, so I can see your problem, but wanted you to know it does seem to work. I often have leftover attempts for multiple caves ongoing, without issue.

    One time I got disconnected during a Cave 1 run. I logged back inside the instance, but I only had one run left at the end, when I expected two. I wasn't 100% sure if it was my first run at the time, so I let it go, but I wonder if that could have been an issue.

    Hope this case is resolved soon.

    Cheers,
    Miles

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

    One time I got disconnected during a Cave 1 run. I logged back inside the instance, but I only had one run left at the end, when I expected two.

    Cheers,
    Miles
    Thank you for this information. If I remember correctly, I got disconnected during the cave run too. This might be the cause of the problem. At least an indication.
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    Thank you for this information. If I remember correctly, I got disconnected during the cave run too. This might be the cause of the problem. At least an indication.
    If that is the case - it should be addressed - a DC should not cost a run, especially as the runs get longer (more chance of DC) and keys get more expensive.

    First step to solving a problem is identifying it - hopefully we have done that.

    Cheers,
    Miles

  8. #8

    Happened again

    Just to follow up, I was doing an initial run through Cave 2 and got disconnected about halfway through. I logged back in and completed the run, but on exit I was dumped out into the main cave, without the option to retry, or receiving the mission to retry later.

    This is the first time I've DC'd in a cave since WangXiang's report - it doesn't happen often, but the bug did repeat.

    Miles

  9. #9
    We're applying a fix with upcoming VU making sure disconnects don't effect the mission.

    Thanks for the valued feedback Miles and WangXiang.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •