Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.8.1

Planet Toulan Release Notes 14.8.1
    Dec 15 2015

Name:  Kenda.jpg
Views: 2047
Size:  42.2 KB

New Content :

. New Pet : Karmoosh Lateef
    . New Taming Karmoosh Lateef Mission, NPC Kenda [134419, 96690]
    . Adjusted the playlist of Toulan's Official Soundtrack by International Composer Tareq Al-Naser, the music is now non-zone specific, playing across the entire planet.

Fixes :

. Bedaya Armor (L) is now dropping in Loot.

Known Issues :

.Taming Karmoosh Lateef Mission mentions in the mission name "Stage 1" , where in fact there are no multiple stages for this mission, this is a naming error which will be fixed with the next update.

. Karmoosh Lateef Pet Buffs are not final, and will be updated in the future.
    Last edited by Toulan Genie; 12-21-2015 at 14:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Toulan Genie View Post
    New Taming Karmoosh Lateef Mission, NPC Kenda [134419, 96690]
    1st stage of this mission is to kill all 5 wave bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Turisas View Post
    1st stage of this mission is to kill all 5 wave bosses
    Not sure I understand correctly. This mission is an individual mission while some bosses (Qalbain, Abu Dabas, Zaeem) can hardly be hunted solo (doable in team only). How does it fit together?
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    Not sure I understand correctly. This mission is an individual mission while some bosses (Qalbain, Abu Dabas, Zaeem) can hardly be hunted solo (doable in team only). How does it fit together?
    I guess they want visitors to cycle more peds.

This mission encourages collaboration between players to trigger an outcome of a world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef Pet, that any player in the right place and time will be able to participate in taming.

Thanks WangXiang and Turisas for your valued feedback, keep it coming.

Hmm, how strong is each of the boss's.

Do I need to do 50% of the damage for it to count? I want to do this but do not have good enough armor. This is the first taming mission to exist in the game and it sucks I can't do it (other then the WolperTinger one but that was a different concept it seems).

The question remains. It is not completely clear to me.

How will team participants be rewarded regarding the mission and the fact that they kill a boss mob together as a team? Only the avatar doing the most damage to the boss? All avatars that have done some damage? ...
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    This mission encourages collaboration between players to trigger an outcome of a world-spawn of Karmoosh Lateef Pet, that any player in the right place and time will be able to participate in taming.
    Does this mean I can leech myself one of these new pets without doing any of the required missions to spawn them, assuming world-spawn means there will be plenty of these new pets around when they appear.

ps. at caly preparing to MM so thinking only at theoretically not actually planning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post

Thanks WangXiang and Turisas for your valued feedback, keep it coming.
    It seems only the avatar doing the most damage to boss gets counted in the mission. This will probably lead some people to recruit "mercenaries" to go through the different stages. Not really something I would call "collaboration between players"...

Or there is clearly something I do not understand...
    Last edited by WangXiang; 12-15-2015 at 19:52.

It seems only the avatar doing the most damage to boss gets counted in the mission. This will probably lead some people to recruit "mercenaries" to go through the different stages. Not really something I would call "collaboration between players"...

Or there is clearly something I do not understand...
    I did this, you need to do the most damage to get it, I recruited a team but am still to weak. This was still collaboration even though they are 'mercenaries' and it was a lot of fun, got the whole planet together to join us as well.

However, in the end it was still to tough to do with merc's, thus this is an uber only mission with an uber only pet, much like on Rocktropia. it seems they are learning from them. having extremely valuable and hard to get pets is a good thing, and its how neverdie is raking it in atm.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast