Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Find the Mysterious Divers

Egg number 6 isn't marked on my map, and still needs to be found. I cannot complete the mission which is a shame as it is a fun chain all the way from a crafting mission that was great. Please let me know where egg 6 is so I can click it, it's just not marked on my map.

Thank you for your feedback Venture Bros, ,maybe you accidentally passed and collected the map location,without clicking that particular egg.
    We'll look into better improving that mission experience, Here's an indicated map for your convenience.
    Name:  WaheshEggs.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  80.3 KB

Wheres the mission giver ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Thank you for your feedback Venture Bros, ,maybe you accidentally passed and collected the map location,without clicking that particular egg.
    We'll look into better improving that mission experience, Here's an indicated map for your convenience.
    Name:  WaheshEggs.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  80.3 KB
    There are only 9 marks on the map but there should be 10

Edit: Found Egg Nr. 6, there are 2 at the last position near the TP Sandy Shores South
    Last edited by Tabbydrachen; 12-25-2015 at 01:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbydrachen View Post
    There are only 9 marks on the map but there should be 10

Edit: Found Egg Nr. 6, there are 2 at the last position near the TP Sandy Shores South
    Confirm that, there are 2 on the side of the big skeleton.
    DONT TAKE LOOT INTO SPACE UNLESS YOUR ON A PROPERLY EQUIPPED MOTHERSHIP!!