Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Higher level weapons

Would be nice with some higher level weapons that one actually could use to hunt .

Anyways after returning to this game after a break I still find this planet extremely enjoyable, I hope to see some of you out there!

A flow of new batches of weapons are on the way, we hope that you will like them.

Thanks Stig.

too short

Will this be released in the next PP update? Will we also see more high lvl weapons being looted rather than crafted? =)

To be honest I'd rather see the vast majority of weapons being crafted - except maybe melee.
    That would ensure that there would be enough demand for crafters to actually craft them long term, bringing the MU of loot and ores/enmats up. And that would make it sustainable for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    A flow of new batches of weapons are on the way, we hope that you will like them.

Thanks Stig.
    That is nice

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    To be honest I'd rather see the vast majority of weapons being crafted - except maybe melee.
    That would ensure that there would be enough demand for crafters to actually craft them long term, bringing the MU of loot and ores/enmats up. And that would make it sustainable for everyone.
    Agree. Make the better weapons crafted...I think it's the right way to handle the L weapons.
    Armor would be nice, too.

Having some success selling the Sahara MK-4, but there's a need for weapons L10-30.

I'm trying to make my shop THE Toulan items importer.

Come check it out.

Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 on Calypso

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Agree. Make the better weapons crafted...I think it's the right way to handle the L weapons.
    Armor would be nice, too.

Having some success selling the Sahara MK-4, but there's a need for weapons L10-30.

I'm trying to make my shop THE Toulan items importer.

Come check it out.

Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 on Calypso
    Well dang,, why didnt you say so... had butt loads of guns i gave away.. lol..

did i miss something or did those new weapons never arrived?

cheers

New batches of weapons are released in each VU, the more powerful ones along with delightful surprises will come within two VUs.

Thanks Nikopol for your valued feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast