Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member Stig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Umeň, Sweden
    Posts
    61

    Higher level weapons

    Would be nice with some higher level weapons that one actually could use to hunt .

    Anyways after returning to this game after a break I still find this planet extremely enjoyable, I hope to see some of you out there!

  2. #2
    A flow of new batches of weapons are on the way, we hope that you will like them.

    Thanks Stig.

  3. #3



    too short

  4. #4
    Will this be released in the next PP update? Will we also see more high lvl weapons being looted rather than crafted? =)

  5. #5
    To be honest I'd rather see the vast majority of weapons being crafted - except maybe melee.
    That would ensure that there would be enough demand for crafters to actually craft them long term, bringing the MU of loot and ores/enmats up. And that would make it sustainable for everyone.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    A flow of new batches of weapons are on the way, we hope that you will like them.

    Thanks Stig.
    That is nice

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    To be honest I'd rather see the vast majority of weapons being crafted - except maybe melee.
    That would ensure that there would be enough demand for crafters to actually craft them long term, bringing the MU of loot and ores/enmats up. And that would make it sustainable for everyone.
    Agree. Make the better weapons crafted...I think it's the right way to handle the L weapons.
    Armor would be nice, too.

    Having some success selling the Sahara MK-4, but there's a need for weapons L10-30.

    I'm trying to make my shop THE Toulan items importer.

    Come check it out.

    Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 on Calypso

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Agree. Make the better weapons crafted...I think it's the right way to handle the L weapons.
    Armor would be nice, too.

    Having some success selling the Sahara MK-4, but there's a need for weapons L10-30.

    I'm trying to make my shop THE Toulan items importer.

    Come check it out.

    Medusa Bazaar Shop 3:6 on Calypso
    Well dang,, why didnt you say so... had butt loads of guns i gave away.. lol..

  9. #9
    did i miss something or did those new weapons never arrived?

    cheers

  10. #10
    New batches of weapons are released in each VU, the more powerful ones along with delightful surprises will come within two VUs.

    Thanks Nikopol for your valued feedback.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •