Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bjorn View Post
    Stage 2 kill 500 Duhol

I turned in the mission after killed 500 it aborted the mission instead of giving me my reward.

Now ofc I have to do it all over again.

The NPC is located near the Nahar teleporter.
    I can confirm this error.

Bjorn and Sandman, and any effected player who completed Duhol Quwa Challenge Stage 2 and got mission abort, please send a support case to get your reward, you will also be able to continue to Stage 3 on the next release.

Duhol Quwa Challenge Stage 2 is turned off now.
    Stage 1 is still active, can be completed and continued to Stage 2 on next release.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by Mohammed|Beladcom; 07-03-2015 at 14:09.

It seems that Trade Terminals cannot be operated on Planet Toulan. This is a bit annoying.
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

I am not sure I understand correctly with the Duhol mission. I had found Lamees and initiated the mission, killed some Duhol.

And now the mission does not appear anymore in my mission log and Lamees does not want to talk to me anymore...
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    It seems that Trade Terminals cannot be operated on Planet Toulan. This is a bit annoying.
    just relog, shoudl Work fine Again

Quote Originally Posted by Darkos View Post
    just relog, shoudl Work fine Again
    Thank you Darkos

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    I am not sure I understand correctly with the Duhol mission. I had found Lamees and initiated the mission, killed some Duhol.

And now the mission does not appear anymore in my mission log and Lamees does not want to talk to me anymore...
    Stage 1 should be operating normally, We'll look into mission and Lamees NPC.

Trade Terminals are fully operational and should be a temp connection issue as Darkos pointed out.

Thank you for your valued feedback WangXiang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12