Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Problems with signing up on forum?

I ran across a thread on entropia planets forum about having some difficulties signing up for this forum.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threa...working.18534/

Is there a cap for registrations for the forum? Or just been very busy with the next update!

Thanks Nor Alien and EP's great community for pointing out this issue with the forums, we'll look into it right away.

Registration confirmation emails should now be sent out correctly.

Thanks for alerting us to this issue!

Thank you, still not working on my "normal" emails.
    But my spam mail got a registration mail today. (after like 24 hours)

So amybe it is just slow or accounts are getting selected manually ?

Your forum vontact form also still not working. (send button does nothing)

http://www.tareqalnasser.com/ still down ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed|Beladcom View Post
    Thanks Nor Alien and EP's great community for pointing out this issue with the forums, we'll look into it right away.
    Your very welcome! Looking forward to seeing how you guys progress! Keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by ToulanForum Admin View Post
    Registration confirmation emails should now be sent out correctly.

Thanks for alerting us to this issue!
    Awesome! There is still one issue. Posted from EPF:
    Quote Originally Posted by McCormick, post: 108977, member: 2273
    Thank you, still not working on my "normal" emails.
    But my spam mail got a registration mail today. (after like 24 hours)

Contact form also still not working. (send button)

http://www.tareqalnasser.com/ still down

Ill update your thread.
    Ty again!

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Your very welcome! Looking forward to seeing how you guys progress! Keep up the great work!

Awesome! There is still one issue. Posted from EPF:

Ty again!

Contact form working now.

But most of my threads and answers suddenly come up with a "needs administrator approval" now. -_-
    Already did contact the webmaster.

p.s.
    This answer didnt require admin approval.

McCormick thanks again for the feedback, we'll look into the issues you ran into with the forum.

About www.tareqalnasser.com/ , we'll talk to Mr.Tareq and his team about their website, his great music is spread across the internet, and his (Toulan OST) continues to add to the unique feel of Toulan that we seek to deliver.

McCormick thanks again for the feedback, we'll look into the issues you ran into with the forum.

About www.tareqalnasser.com/ , we'll talk to Mr.Tareq and his team about their website, his great music is spread across the internet, and his (Toulan OST) continues to add to the unique feel of Toulan that we seek to deliver.
    Awesome! Ty for your continued responses!

Thank you. As I got no repl by the admin, impatiently I already started a separate thread about the "administrative approval" by now. Please forgive me.