Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Android app - Entropia Information

This free Android app is one I have written, and is in use by hundreds of Entropia Universe players. It holds information on many aspects of the game. It take its data from entropedia.info, so if you update that site you are also helping others who use the app.

I am currently on Toulan (user Crazy Fish) gathering information for entropedia and for my app. The aspects of entropedia that don't work at the moment - locations, for example - are patched on my app. I hope to put out a new release soon (in January some time) which will have locations on Toulan.

In my app I use locations of mobs as relative to locations of towns or teleporters, so now that I believe I have all the locations of towns and teleporters, I just need to collect mob locations.

I you have locations of mobs and their maturities and density of spawns (e.g. low, medium or high) please let me know.

Try the app - IT IS FREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Craf View Post
    This free Android app is one I have written, and is in use by hundreds of Entropia Universe players. It holds information on many aspects of the game. It take its data from entropedia.info, so if you update that site you are also helping others who use the app.

I am currently on Toulan (user Crazy Fish) gathering information for entropedia and for my app. The aspects of entropedia that don't work at the moment - locations, for example - are patched on my app. I hope to put out a new release soon (in January some time) which will have locations on Toulan.

In my app I use locations of mobs as relative to locations of towns or teleporters, so now that I believe I have all the locations of towns and teleporters, I just need to collect mob locations.

I you have locations of mobs and their maturities and density of spawns (e.g. low, medium or high) please let me know.

Cool idea. Im an Apple kinda guy.

Best of luck with the app!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Craf View Post
    [...].

where do I find it...what´s it called?

Here is the "Virtual Tycoon" Android App link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....virtualtycoon

Thanks Toecutter.