Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Granite is out of style... it's all about quartz now!

The stable is not yet built... But I have just started a website that will provide information on taming and my Toulan stable. Pretty much work in progress at the moment.

www.entropiapets.com

I plan to update and expand the content of this website progressively with the development of the taming system.

Your suggestions are welcome
    Last edited by WangXiang; 12-20-2014 at 16:10.

A liitle bump.

Thank you very much to all of you who take advantage of the stable buffs.
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

I have updated my website with new content following VU 15.2 and Calypso Release 2015.1: new pets, passive effects, changes applied to stables, info regarding tamable creatures... and I have also added a 'Data' section.

http://www.entropiapets.com/

Your suggestions are welcome
    Taming and pets in Entropia Universe - Information about Toulan stable - www.entropiapets.com

Changes have been applied to stables following Version Update 15.2.

These are the buffs currently proposed by the Pet Center Manager on Planet Toulan:

Name:  6640273_orig.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  41.7 KB

In addition an Animal Essence extract facility is available. This utility extracts Animal Essence from any chosen pet, and this results in 1 to 3 containers of essence with a possibility of a rare variant. In this process the pet is definitely destroyed, so be careful to only use unwanted pets for this purpose.

Name:  527592.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  34.0 KB
    Last edited by WangXiang; 03-23-2015 at 15:17.

The stable is up and running. Buffs are available.

A nice placeholder has been added. The stable is now the most welcoming one in the whole universe

Name:  Toulan Stable.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  50.3 KB

So much better than floating terminals

I have a question - when you unlock a passive buff, does it persist when you sell or transfer the pet to another avatar?

Thanks
    - and if you answered this on your website since I last checked, just post a link (it's a great site - check it out)

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

I have a question - when you unlock a passive buff, does it persist when you sell or transfer the pet to another avatar?

Miles
    I have not yet tested this

The stable is up and running. I have updated the Pet Center Manager with the three following buffs:

Name:  Pet Center Management.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  40.3 KB

When will this be open again?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast