Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Toulan Stable (133969, 93124)

The Toulan Stable is currently being built. In this first phase of implementation, you are now able to access the Pet Center Manager.

Name:  Entropia 2014-12-10 22-33-23-23.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  95.9 KB

It is located outside of Guardian Village, near the lake, and offers three possible options.

Name:  Pet Center Manager.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  82.8 KB

The boosts shown above actually apply to the pet owner and not the actual pet. These boosts are acting in the same way as boosts provided by consumables, but they are only active if the pet is summoned and has reached the "Loved" affection level.

Note: If you wish to tame a creature on Planet Toulan, you will have to look for Tabtab Puny. Some can be found for example near Citadel (132635, 93905) or North-West of Pit North (135974, 93362). If you need a basic introduction on taming, please have a look here.

Thanks for visiting.

WangXiang
    Last edited by WangXiang; 12-11-2014 at 06:11.

I stumbled across the 'stable' last night, but I didn't try any of the boosters.

Do you know if a pet can provided more than one type of boost at a time?

I'll be trying it out tonight.

Miles

The same pet cannot have two timed effects on it at the same time. You can apply a new effect to a pet that has already one activated but the new effect will then overwrite the old one.

Gl with the stable!

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    The same pet cannot have two timed effects on it at the same time. You can apply a new effect to a pet that has already one activated but the new effect will then overwrite the old one.
    Good to know - Thanks!

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Nor Alien View Post
    Gl with the stable!
    Thank you

We cannot say it is a stable yet But it is at least a beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by AxeMurderer View Post
    I'm selling some wood if you need some
    It is not yet decided whether we will use wood or stone as the main material

I was hoping you would make some heavy duty nomad tents for this

GL on the stable

Quote Originally Posted by WangXiang View Post
    It is not yet decided whether we will use wood or stone as the main material
    granit is the best

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast