Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    what people think about ;

adding a place for tree cutting ( not that im a big fan but its not too bad profession, especially for noobs and could be usefull for later development like condos/appartment or plot lands like on arkadia and calypso ) ,

adding more fruits & stones ( could make people a lil more happier to walk, especially non-depositors of course ) ,

adding this Dungeon in the middle of sea, Burj Al-Hawa, (let it free to enter or at least something clear and simple even for noobs, to be able to get in. Make it for all levels of players, similar to aakas on arkadia maybe.)
    ( Another idea about this dungeon, not sure it worth it, tell me, but maybe people would be glad to have something 'similar' to cld on calypso and aud on arkadia... a system based on shares of the dungeons ?? ...i havent really think how much it could pays a week or a day per share and how many shares could be available,... i guess only Toulan developpers could know if it worth it or not ....just an idea ) ,

adding some better/rare, weapons and armors, unlimited ones, not just limiteds,..... (could drop rarely and on the wave spawn bosses or in the Burj Al-Hawa Dungeons would be even better, especially if the previous idea catched your attention.)

adding some Land Area maybe ( the owner of LA always make pub for it of course, some free advertisement for toulan and a good collaborator )

last thing , not a big one .... change the place for Pet Stable, (it seems kinda seems hidden, a place between Aziz and the entrance of GV could be more visible in my opinion.)

Hemer Rush Hermenegild
    The Head Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    what people think about ;

adding a place for tree cutting ( not that im a big fan but its not too bad profession, especially for noobs and could be usefull for later development like condos/appartment or plot lands like on arkadia and calypso ) ,

Hemer Rush Hermenegild
    The Head Hunters
    Lots of good ideas in there - but your mention of tree cutting reminded me that I was looking through old release notes recently and saw this:

From VU 14.6.1 Release notes:

Known Issues :

Wood Harvesting not yet activated.

Will this be activate in the near future?

Cheers,
    Miles

P.S. I believe the current stable is just a placeholder until the real stable is ready, which should be big and therefore more visible.
    Last edited by miles; 02-07-2016 at 17:59. Reason: clarity

Wood Harvesting activity is planned for future releases, to work in accordance with other systems that will put it to good use.

Thanks Rush and Miles, great ideas indeed highly inline with our vision in growing Toulan's experience and gameplay, keep them coming!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12