Mining claim under rock

Nikopol

Mining claim under rock.

Some of the rocks/Mountains have been a bit weird for me. Seem to act as empty boxes, so if u find a mining claim it spawn below the rocks/mountain Down on the ground.
And since we can only summon claim once now it get a bit tricky. I lost 1 claim this way, was just a very poor so dint bother to much about it.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

cheers.

Cutter

Mining claim under rock.

Some of the rocks/Mountains have been a bit weird for me. Seem to act as empty boxes, so if u find a mining claim it spawn below the rocks/mountain Down on the ground.
And since we can only summon claim once now it get a bit tricky. I lost 1 claim this way, was just a very poor so dint bother to much about it.

Has anyone else experienced similar?

cheers.

Luckily not yet, When I have to summon a claim I try to make sure I am in a clear safe position to do so with no obstructions or weird geography to get in the way.

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
The claims appear on the terrain itself, with some added cliffs/rocks acting as objects where you normally wouldn't be able to mine.
We will double check all rocks/cliffs for this issue within our terrain optimization.
Please post the location of those hollow rocks you encountered.

Thanks for your feedback Nikopol.

Nikopol

The claims appear on the terrain itself, with some added cliffs/rocks acting as objects where you normally wouldn't be able to mine.
We will double check all rocks/cliffs for this issue within our terrain optimization.
Please post the location of those hollow rocks you encountered.

Thanks for your feedback Nikopol.

Yes i just went there now, but yes it seems i had summoned it while i was standing over the rock therefor it spawned below it. It was this position: [132160, 90599, 153].
A silly mistake :eek:

And a really nice looking area around there too, sandy shores South, with the Water, the bridge great looking rock formations. Not to mention the huge fossil there. worth a visit :)

Top Bottom