How to beginn? Beginner Quest?

Captain Crunch

Salem Aleikum,

i am now on the Planet Toulan ( Citadel ), i have not much skills and are a beginner, have try to talk with Bilal, but get no answer. How i can beginn or get a beginner quest or what i can do?

Edit : I have found the right way and have finish the 100 Qaffaz :)

Last edited:

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Glad that you found your way.

Salam is the first NPC that new players meet, he's standing just north of The Citadel "orange dot on radar".
In the next update we'll be directing players towards him from The Citadel landing zone.

Thank you Valkyrus, keep the feedback coming.

toecutter

Salem Aleikum,

i am now on the Planet Toulan ( Citadel ), i have not much skills and are a beginner, have try to talk with Bilal, but get no answer. How i can beginn or get a beginner quest or what i can do?

Edit : I have found the right way and have finish the 100 Qaffaz :)

Glad you asked, I´ve the same problem as Bilal seems unresponsive to me aswell!

Glad that you found your way.

Salam is the first NPC that new players meet, he's standing just north of The Citadel "orange dot on radar".
In the next update we'll be directing players towards him from The Citadel landing zone.

Thank you Valkyrus, keep the feedback coming.

Thx for sharing! Gonna look him up a.s.a.p! :)

regards!

toecutter

Yup seems Salam @ [132661, 94188, 273] guides you back to mentioned Bilal! Perhaps a reversed order would be better, as first npc you see on arrival is Bilal whom is unresponsive? just my 2 pec...

kind regards!

/toe

Captain Crunch

Salam Mohammed|Beladcom,

it was easy to find the Npc, and i love Toulan, its a amazing Planet :)

I have now make the 800 Qaffaz Quest and have take 0.60 Pec Athletics. I get a lot of Loot ( great mobs ). Maybee you or Sombody else can say me what i do with [Qaffaz Nail] after Refining =[Qaffaz Powder] and [Qaffaz Tail] after Refing [Qaffaz Marrow]. Only thing i read about it is used in Blueprints, but i have no idea which Blueprints and can not find anything in the world wide web...

Darkos

Salam Mohammed|Beladcom,

Maybee you or Sombody else can say me what i do with [Qaffaz Nail] after Refining =[Qaffaz Powder] and [Qaffaz Tail] after Refing [Qaffaz Marrow]. Only thing i read about it is used in Blueprints, but i have no idea which Blueprints and can not find anything in the world wide web...

No doubt its for crafting but the bps havent been discovered yet. I noticed at Citaldel, at the round tables near the terminals, that there are many weapons for display there, none of wich has been found or crafted yet. But they look very nice :)

Darko

Top Bottom